FWC (Hawk) water tank plumbing/wiring

S4RSSS

Adventurer
Hi,
I recently picked up an '07 Hawk and the original owner had removed the water tank to gain extra storage space under the "sectional" couch. Now I want to reinstall the tank, but I don't know where a couple of the connections go. I've figured out where #2, #3, #4 goes, but #1 and #5 are not so easy to find the connections for. Can someone help?

I have looked in the manual(s) and google searched, but found nothing on this. I was planning on contacting FWC support, but wanted to check if someone here on ExPo can quickly look at their set up for me first.

Here's a pic of the tank I have and the connections. #1 and #5 (both in red) are what I'm unsure about. Thanks in advance.

4WC-water-connections.jpg

bill harr

Adventurer
1 is your vent, run hose to fill door and you will see a spot to put it.

5 works with 4 and hooks to your FWC panel level display. It measures the resistance as the water hits the sensors.

P1110934.jpg

S4RSSS

Adventurer
Thanks Bill!

I sort of figured #1 was a vent hose going up to the filler plate because I did see a 1/2" air gap connection up there.

For #5, are you saying it should be crimped to #4 (which then connects to the green wire at the water pump)? Or does #5 connect to the back of the display panel where your finger is?

S4RSSS

Adventurer
Edit: Yesterday I only saw the GREEN wire that I figured goes to #4.

Now, I just went to look at the face plate, and I found another wire hiding in the background. So this WHITE wire must go to #5....?

VIDEO0162_0000015752.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94