FWC Granby Shell

bitburger

Not mine, no association but seems to be a great price, seems less than the price of the parts installed.
Near Seattle.

From the CL ad.
Hello, I am listing my 2019 Grandby Shell for sale. I recently finished outfitting how I envisioned, but a recent job shift has me needing my truck bed free and unable to get the use out of it like I had envisioned. It is near perfect condition with most parts professionally installed. If interested please email with a phone number and I can give you a call or text and discuss any questions.

Features:
-2019 Four Wheel Camper Grandby (8 foot bed) Shell Model
- Reico camper jacks with drill adapter
-Factory Furnace with 2 LPG tanks
-1 Fantastic Fan over kitchen and 1 roof vent over bed
- Dometic CFX-50W Fridge
-Yakima Tracks on the roof with 80/20 extrusion solar panel mounts
-(2) 100 watt Renogy Solar panels, Victron 100-20 solar charge controller, Victron BMV-712 battery monitor
- Noco Genius 120V Charger and 120V plug for charging at home or off a generator

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

Hello, I am listing my 2019 Grandby Shell for sale. I recently finished outfitting how I envisioned, but a recent job shift has me needing my truck bed free and unable to get the use out of it like I had envisioned. It is near perfect condition with most parts professionally installed. If interested please call or text at 4two5-3one4-06eight5 with any questions or inquiries.

Features:
-2019 Four Wheel Camper Grandby (8 foot bed) Shell Model
- Reico camper jacks with drill adapter
-Factory Furnace with 2 LPG tanks
-1 Fantastic Fan over kitchen and 1 roof vent over bed
- Dometic CFX-50W Fridge
-Yakima Tracks on the roof with 80/20 extrusion solar panel mounts
-(2) 100 watt Renogy Solar panels, Victron 100-20 solar charge controller, Victron BMV-712 battery monitor
- Noco Genius 120V Charger and 120V plug for charging at home or off a generator

I have factory forged eye-bolts, turnbuckles, and plug for your truck if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles