FWC available in Portland

kcowyo

ExPo Original
It's a '93 Ranger II, which became their 'Eagle' model a year or two later when they dropped the Ranger II designation.

Very similar to mine and a great set up for mid-size truck crowd. It does look to be in very nice condition and has some nice extras included. The price is well within what they are selling for.

A nice find for anyone in the market on the left coast.

Willman

Nice find!

Those units sure are sweet!

Somebody should move this thread too the forsale section to see some more action...

;)

T.Low

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:
It's a '93 Ranger II, which became their 'Eagle' model a year or two later when they dropped the Ranger II designation.

Very similar to mine and a great set up for mid-size truck crowd. It does look to be in very nice condition and has some nice extras included. The price is well within what they are selling for.

A nice find for anyone in the market on the left coast.

Didn't you go with one from a smaller truck, like a Tacoma?

How would this fit in my bro's '98 Chevy 1/2 ton extended cab short bed, any idea?

And thanks for posting this.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Yes, mine was previously on a Tacoma.

The depth of the bed and the length of the Tacoma bed are similar to my T100. The T100 is wider which allows for the sides of the camper to fit flush with the bedrails so no overhang. The same camper on a Tacoma has a couple of inches of overhang on both sides.

An Eagle Model on a Tacoma -
tn_xxxx_sm.gif

The same model on my T100 -
Wyoming+330.jpg

In addition to fitting flush to the bedrails, I also have less of a gap between the cabover and the roof of my cab. Lots of FWC owners have fashioned an airdam to compensate for the drag that gap creates and the lost mpg's. Mine is minimal enough that I haven't worried about it.

I believe the Eagle and Ranger models would be too short to properly fit a Chevy bed. The cabover bunk may not clear the roof of the truck's cab and/or the sides may not properly fit the truck bed. I think the full size beds are too deep.

The FWC Hawk and Grandy modelsare better suited for the full size trucks. The Eagle and Ranger models are for Tacomas, T100's, Tundras, Dodge Dakotas, Ford Ranger and the Nissan Frontier.

Here's a link to FWC's Fit List -

kcowyo

ExPo Original
6 feet, and the measurements are the same as your Tundra.

The topper I used to have on the truck was made for a first gen xcab Tundra. It matched the T100 perfectly.

Curmudgeon

Adventurer
The guy just listed this camper again, and he's lowered his price $500. I can't believe somebody hasn't snagged it yet.

JP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier