Fuso FG 4x4 Custom Expedition Vehicle Build

JeffeK

Hey Tony, I've read and re-read your posts and materials so many times, tyvm:) What an inspiration!!
Questions:
1. what would you do differently?
2. are you 100% happy with the finished layout / floor plan now that you've been able to use it?
3. what was the original donor vehicle year (2012 I think) and condition / Km to start?
4. Really curious what you paid for said donor:)

JK

Last edited:

jetstreamin

Hey Tony, I've read and re-read your posts and materials so many times, tyvm:) What an inspiration!!
Questions:
1. what would you do differently?
2. are you 100% happy with the finished layout / floor plan now that you've been able to use it?
3. what was the original donor vehicle year (2012 I think) and condition / Km to start?
4. Really curious what you paid for said donor:)

JK

Hi There, please see my comments below:

1. I am totally happy with the setup but i have made some changes since the build... I switched out the blow air hot water heater for a 12v electric version. I have added 24v air conditioning. Also added a 12v fan i the bedroom area. other than that all is as i would do it again.

2. 100% happy, we would not change a thing on the layout

3. 2012 Fuso, 46,000km - very good condition but had a flatbed on the back we removed.

4. From memory it was around $47,000 CAD

Not sure if you have seen the video at which would give you a lot of insight.

Cheers
Tony

jetstreamin

Do you have any CAD sketches of the build? We're starting something similar and love the layout.
All of the content i have available is on the build thread, everything else happened organically and I don't have it documented. With what is available on the walkthrough video and the thread you should get a good idea ;o)

Riptide

Explorer
Who makes that external shower point you have? That looks very interesting!

Great job; very functional and well-thought out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles