FUSO 5 bolt RIM HELP!! PLEASE!

scubagai

Observer
Hello all. I am need of a definitive answer on the exact bolt pattern for the 5 lug fuso wheel. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Are you after the PCD of the holes, if so, I think that it is 208mm for the 5 bolt pattern.
On the FG84 6 bolt, the PCD is 222.25mm.

Last edited:

scubagai

Observer
fuso 5 lugs

Thanks for the response. I guess, is there a name for the pattern "ie. rockwel, etc.)? Is it a 5 on 207.86mm PCD, bore 152mm, stud hole 32mm, w/ 90 degree chamfers on stud holes? I am trying to get a set of 16x8 with 105mm offset made, do I have the correct info? Thanks

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Don't know about the rest, but I think it would be a 45 degree chamfer, not 90 degree (which would be a straight sided hole).
Given that Alan has had these rims custom made himself, he would have all of the technical specs, I am sure.

Amesz00

Adventurer
I think it would be a 45 degree chamfer, not 90 degree (which would be a straight sided hole).

i think the 90deg refers to each side being 45deg, therefore 90 when measured against eachother. ?

alan

Explorer
Hi Scubagai if your after 16"x8" 5 stud wheels for your Fuso, my alloys are available from Earthcruiser in Portland speak to Lance.

scubagai

Observer
First, I would like to say thank you to all of the FUSO pioneers, tinkerers and dreamers out there, who have inspired me to buy and build my FUSO expedition rig. Though I do not post often, I have been lurking on this sight for several years now. I purchased my FUSO two years ago and have used it for work (quite a bit) with its flat bed, gone on a couple camping adventures, etc. But I am building up steam now. I have purchased the camper box, the flat bed is off and I am in the hunt for the super singles for obvious reasons. I have the FUSO fever and am in need of medicine.

Thanks Allen. I attempted to buy rims from him in October of last year and was told(after leaving a couple messages and two emails) they didn't sell "parts". Those are sexy wheels. I am more into the steel (less expensive/field serviceable) though. After researching the Stockton(defunct and crappy), Rickson, Earthcruiser, and other options I am attempting to have some steel wheels made here in the us. The manufacturer has made these wheels before for another portal member but can't locate him(offline since sept 2012), and can't find his templates. So, if anyone can save me the hassle and expense of sending the wheel in, that would be greatly appreciated. Via email (tgai@hotmail.com) would be great. I am not trying to step on anyones' toes or interfere with their moneymaking. I just want some super singles.....my flatbed is off, and I'd like to have these mounted before I mount my camper. Thanks....and safe journeys to you all.

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
?......... After researching the Stockton(defunct and crappy), Rickson, Earthcruiser, and other options I am attempting to have some steel wheels made here in the us.......

Just curious....did you try Sportsmobile?

Regards
John.

scubagai

Observer
Yes, I did....a little out of my budget. Sent my wheel off. I will update you all with my info when the wheels return.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Yes, I did....a little out of my budget. Sent my wheel off. I will update you all with my info when the wheels return.

Good luck with it and let me know how it goes. I'll be doing a set of wheels soon (six bolt) but am leaning towards the recentered humvee wheels.

sostahoe

looking for as much info as I can gather before doing my super single conversion. I am starting with a 92 FG 5 lug. what is the largest tire size any one has run on an FG ? I would like to know maximum for stock , but I am open to any modifications (suspension,axle,body) to find max limits. but looking for ALL feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online