Fully Stocked, Partner Stove included, Kanz Kitchen with legs, For Sale: Los Angeles Area **SPF*

ECVMatt

Observer
Good Afternoon To All,

I have a fully stocked, stove equipped, Kanz Kitchen for sale similar to this model:

It had been unpacked, but never used. It has very light handling marks, but no major marks or damage. The kitchen is about 6 years old, so the contents might not be exactly the same as the current model listed above. I will get some pictures up tomorrow.

For pick up in the South Bay, Los Angeles area only. No shipping.

New they run about $1400, I am asking $1100. No trades at this time. *****Sold Pending Funds*****

Please PM for pictures in the mean time.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited:

ECVMatt

Observer
I would like to thank everyone for their interest in the kitchen. I have replied to all PM's and sent pictures to those who requested them. I have also posted them here. There is a small scratch on the front cover from storage. I have included a picture of the area. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks, Matt IMG_6090.jpgIMG_6092.jpgIMG_6094.jpgIMG_6096.jpgIMG_6098.jpgIMG_6091.jpgIMG_6093.jpegIMG_6095.jpgIMG_6097.jpgIMG_6099.jpg

Reactions: WVI

Chef.ajimenez

Good Afternoon To All,

I have a fully stocked, stove equipped, Kanz Kitchen for sale similar to this model:

It had been unpacked, but never used. It has very light handling marks, but no major marks or damage. The kitchen is about 6 years old, so the contents might not be exactly the same as the current model listed above. I will get some pictures up tomorrow.

For pick up in the South Bay, Los Angeles area only. No shipping.

New they run about $1400, I am asking $1100. No trades at this time. *****Sold Pending Funds*****

Please PM for pictures in the mean time.

Thanks,

Matt
Did you end up selling this?

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
The *SPF* in the title likely means "Sold pending funds".

Just a note that this thread was cold for almost 3 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz