Full Size Dodge Thread

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
Here is mine in its natural habitat, with the trailer hooked up hauling hay, pellets, cars

3 ton of hay brought in
bYRrCnU.jpg

Tommy R

Geaux Tigers!
I've got some updates on my rig as it approaches 230k on the ticker. I picked up a new Roam Adventure RTT along with a bed rack I picked up. I never thought a RTT would suit my needs, but then my needs changed. :) So instead of building a crawler hauler for the Jeep, I opted to go this route. Much better for overlanding! ;) And while not overland related, I also picked up a brand new trailer for when I want to tow the Jeep. It's getting one ton axles this winter so the extra capacity and width of the new trailer will be needed. Anyway, here's some pics of the truck with the new setup when I took the Jeep wheelin' a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to take the truck out again!

Just got it installed. It was interesting to do solo! :)
56234243211__7F54CBD4-5EC7-4531-A51A-C44C69C65040-L.jpg

Showing some friends.
IMG_3145-L.jpg

All loaded up and heading out.
IMG_3261-L.jpg

Home for the weekend and with the annex set up.
IMG_3269-L.jpg

IMG_3272-L.jpg

IMG_3274-L.jpg

zolo

Explorer
Cummins experts and historians......

I have a question regarding the rest of world spec trucks. I live in Chile and see that ALL RAM 2500s through 2009 are 5.9 powered trucks.
No DPF and the trucks here did not get the 6.7 until the major body change in 2010.

Does anyone have info regarding this? A 5.9 powered 2009 Ram from the factory for the outside the USA market?

I'm curious about this as I am looking at RAMs now.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I've got some updates on my rig as it approaches 230k on the ticker. I picked up a new Roam Adventure RTT along with a bed rack I picked up. I never thought a RTT would suit my needs, but then my needs changed. :) So instead of building a crawler hauler for the Jeep, I opted to go this route. Much better for overlanding! ;) And while not overland related, I also picked up a brand new trailer for when I want to tow the Jeep. It's getting one ton axles this winter so the extra capacity and width of the new trailer will be needed. Anyway, here's some pics of the truck with the new setup when I took the Jeep wheelin' a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to take the truck out again!

Just got it installed. It was interesting to do solo! :)
56234243211__7F54CBD4-5EC7-4531-A51A-C44C69C65040-L.jpg

Showing some friends.
IMG_3145-L.jpg

All loaded up and heading out.
IMG_3261-L.jpg

Home for the weekend and with the annex set up.
IMG_3269-L.jpg

IMG_3272-L.jpg

IMG_3274-L.jpg

Did you get drive-over fenders on the trailer? Who made it? Looking good!!!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Yessir. Figured I'd need them with the wider axles going under the Jeep. Trailer is made my Load Trail and I bought from Reid's Triple T in Leander.

Load Trail is the brother of the original PJ's I believe, they are quality trailers. Enjoy!

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things
Cummins experts and historians......

I have a question regarding the rest of world spec trucks. I live in Chile and see that ALL RAM 2500s through 2009 are 5.9 powered trucks.
No DPF and the trucks here did not get the 6.7 until the major body change in 2010.

Does anyone have info regarding this? A 5.9 powered 2009 Ram from the factory for the outside the USA market?

I'm curious about this as I am looking at RAMs now.

Howdy,
Not sure I follow your question, but in the US trucks starting from 2007.5 had the 6.7 with dpf.

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalko43

Explorer
Howdy,
Not sure I follow your question, but in the US trucks starting from 2007.5 had the 6.7 with dpf.

-Chris

Yeah, but I think he is asking if the the engine (and emissions) changed at 2007.5 for Dodge's global vehicles. I'm not sure that they did.

zolo

Explorer
Howdy,

-Chris

Well in the US the Ram got the 6.7 at 2007.5 but here all the trucks were 5.9 untill 2010. Just curious if anyone knew this for the ROW spec trucks. I found it interesting as the 5.9 doesn't have any emmisions stuff, not even egr.

I'm assuming that the 2009 5.9s here in Chile are all egr and dpf free. I haven't had a close up look but it's a cool prospect.

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things
Well in the US the Ram got the 6.7 at 2007.5 but here all the trucks were 5.9 untill 2010. Just curious if anyone knew this for the ROW spec trucks. I found it interesting as the 5.9 doesn't have any emmisions stuff, not even egr.

I'm assuming that the 2009 5.9s here in Chile are all egr and dpf free. I haven't had a close up look but it's a cool prospect.

Thats the exact reason I sought out a 06 when I bought mine in 2009. I didnt want the dpf issues.

Im looking for a 4500 now, Id sure like a low mileage 5.9. Perhaps I should look internationally! But that brings other issues.
Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles