FT-4X

FLnative

Observer
Looking past the concept gimmicks like a sleeping bag armrest and water bottle door handles and... I'm a little intrigued. Also, I see a rear diff.

Airmapper

Inactive Member
Well isn't that cute, something to hate even more than the FJ Cruiser redo:

18ay8lh13lpotjpg.jpg

e60ral

2016 4Runner Trail w/KDSS
Toyota version of Honda Element, I don't like the concept version of the styling but I'd probably be a fan of the real one. The Element is a very functional little car, I hope someone brings it back.

herm

Adventurer
OMG. i thought you were joking with that picture. its hideous. its Aztec level bad. I hope they build it just for the jokes.

That video looked like an old navy commercial. I'm predicting that the only thing more terrible than this vehicle will be the marketing campaign.

haven

Expedition Leader
The 104 inch wheelbase is about the same size as the Jeep Compass, Honda HR-V and Subaru Crosstrek, and a little longer than the Jeep Renegade. See photos from the NY Auto Show here

http://www.caranddriver.com/photo-g...dly-charming-official-photos-and-info-gallery

This is a concept vehicle, but some features may make it to production as a wagon version of the new Toyota C-HR. I like the dual opening rear hatch (liftback or barn door), and the interior folds very flat for maximum cargo space. There's a substantial storage space hidden below the cargo area, too. See the photo gallery.

in the sub-$25,000 new car market, not everybody wants a two door Wrangler. I think that Toyota would do well with this vehicle as long as the price were held down.

FJR Colorado

Explorer
My first reaction is to scoff at it (like many of you).

But ya' know, I am enough of a Toyota devotee that I kinda' like it. Looks like a KIA Soul on 'roids. Could be a handy little sucker. Especially if they have a version with a V6, 4WD and transfer case.

Those KIAs are fun little cars and, amazingly, I fit in them.

Aw heck, I'll just go ahead and say it: If Toyota makes it I'll buy one. In fact, just like the FJC, I'll probably be on the waiting list and buy one of the first ones sold.

There. I'm relieved. :ylsmoke:

Toyota: If you're listening, sign me up to test them. You'll find no more loyal customer :)

Clutch

<---Pass
My first reaction is to scoff at it (like many of you).

But ya' know, I am enough of a Toyota devotee that I kinda' like it. Looks like a KIA Soul on 'roids. Could be a handy little sucker. Especially if they have a version with a V6, 4WD and transfer case.

Those KIAs are fun little cars and, amazingly, I fit in them.

Aw heck, I'll just go ahead and say it: If Toyota makes it I'll buy one. In fact, just like the FJC, I'll probably be on the waiting list and buy one of the first ones sold.

There. I'm relieved. :ylsmoke:

Toyota: If you're listening, sign me up to test them. You'll find no more loyal customer :)

Would like to see a plug-in hybrid drivetrain, be a great little commuter, run the nursery/hardware store...weekender vehicle.

Toss a hitch on there, I can see it trailering a couple dirt bikes...amble room in the back for a couple MX gear bags. I like hatch/double doors.

TheSweetness

Looking past the concept gimmicks like a sleeping bag armrest and water bottle door handles and... I'm a little intrigued. Also, I see a rear diff.

The rear diff and potential solid rear axle are what surprised me. If they went that route plus a legit low range (and fixed the styling), this could be an interesting little bugger...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior