FS/Trade: JL Wrangler Outback Adventures Tailgater Tailgate Table *SOLD

CyberRube2

Howdy all,

I have a hardly used Outback Adventures Tailgater for JL table. https://outbackadventureproducts.com/product/jl-trailgater-for-2018-wrangler-jl/

Its in like new condition and has brand new set of mounting hardware.

I'd like to get 275$ for it. I will say its heavy and last I tried to actually ship it to someone in the norther states it was going to cost me around 60-70 dollars. I'm located in South Texas and would prefer a more local deal. Trades I'm interested in would be an awning with maybe an annex give or take cash on my end, 3rd Gen Tacoma items or parts. etc. I'm open to offers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 8.05.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 8.05.38 AM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:

CyberRube2

Yes, specifically Weslaco,TX in the Rio Grande Valley. I put south Texas because I could possibly be willing to travel anywhere in South Texas to trade etc.

Azbigbear

Brand new one shipped to me is $355. You may need to rethink your price. $275 + $70 shipping is not worth the effort for most.

CyberRube2

Brand new one shipped to me is $355. You may need to rethink your price. $275 + $70 shipping is not worth the effort for most.

I’m not selling it for 275 + 70 shipping. Thats why I put in my original post I’d prefer more local deal. To not have to ship. Being as I have yet to find anyone local Imay actually think of selling it for 275 shipped or so. Not sure yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles