FS/Trade: FlipPac Camper Shell

billy bee

Adventurer
Comes with custom fly with two large windows and four vents. Carpet kit for bed of the truck. Fits Dodge and GM short bed. Also fits some years of the Ford F150. 6.5-ish foot bed. Too large for Tundra and too small for Ford short beds.

The Good: As you all know, these are hard to find on the used market. I found it on CL more than a year ago and got a good deal. I hope to pass along a good camper shell at a good price to another ExPo Member.

Green paint. It is a Chevy color and was ordered from FRP to match the PO's truck. So, if you have a green GM truck, you are all set...

Functions perfectly. Three sliding windows. Locks and keys. Comes with everything you need to install and go camping: rubber gasket, struts, fender clips for Dodge or Chevy/Ford, Crank handle.

The Bad: the clear coat is peeling. Some stains on the tent.

The Ugly: Nothing really ugly about it. I have camped in it a few dozen nights and always been comfortable, even in pouring rain.

Price: $2250 firm

IMG1478-M.jpg

913024181_3fZ7L-M.jpg

906733520_97fsg-M.jpg

906733224_3xLo9-M.jpg

With custom fly in the pouring rain...
1224315973_Dseux-M.jpg

Full disclosure: I am currently looking for a new truck. It this FP happens to fit what I buy, I am taking it off the market. But, SWMBO wants a smaller truck, so, I'd consider a trade for a smaller truck or camper: Dakota, Tundra, Taco, Frontier.

bb

wolverine768

DO you still have ethe flippac?

hey there I am interested in the flippac. I have a 2010 ram 2500 shortbed, so I am assuming it will fit? I am in Los angeles. let me know if it's still around Thanks 323 633 0610
Evan

lost...

What years of F150 will it fit? Got a 96 F150, short bed, 6 1/2 foot bed. If it works, I'm interested!!

billy bee

Adventurer
Hi Guys: It fits F150 from '97 - 04. Won't fit a '96. About three inches too short. Not sure about the newer Ram short bed. The bed of my truck was 80.5 inches.

I did buy a new truck (96 K1500) and currently plan to install the FP on it.

bb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94