FS-This is what I wish I had in South America....

It's a 94 GMC Suburban, 140k miles, immaculate condition. There is a Whipple Supercharger on top of a 7.4 liter engine with new inner and outer tie rods and clean title. You will not find a better rig to build out for world travel. As is $8000 and the truck is in Sherman, TX. I am considering performing upgrades such as a 3" lift, new 285/75/16 AT's and a Walker perforance exhaust , please email for details. The price with upgrades is $10,000. Everything works as it should except cassette player. I would drive it back to Patagonia today.

NMDESERTRIDERatGMAILdotCOM

Last edited:

billiebob

Stock would be better than supercharged in the third world, but otherwise the Square Suburban is pretty bullet proof.... and spacious... and easily built.

edit, is this yours fir sale cuz if yes I'll delete my comment.

Stock would be better than supercharged in the third world, but otherwise the Square Suburban is pretty bullet proof.... and spacious... and easily built.

edit, is this yours fir sale cuz if yes I'll delete my comment.
You're fine, it is for sale though...
20200801_171205.jpg

Attachments

• 20200801_171511.jpg
    20200801_171511.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 110

bouncer

if this is a FS ad it is lacking :
- a price
- details on current state
- a current state
- a vehicle ready to be sold
- a location
and the respect for everyone reading here.

make a build thread then list here once it is ready for sale.
this is an advertisement for a vehicle to be sold in the future and has no place here.
but might just be me. if so mods please feel free to delete.

from https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/forum-rules-read-before-posting.75/

The Classified section is for forum members to sell individual items that they already own.
Any other promotion, advertising, marketing, business research, or product and service sales, in the Classifieds sections and anywhere else in the Forum, may only be done by Approved Vendors and Supporting Sponsors. Contact Brian McVickers for more information.

You are considered to be a business if you:
1. Are trying to sell any products not in your immediate possession
6. You manufacture, design or resell products

Valid for sale posts by forum members:
2. Must include the physical location of the item, for example: Casa Grande, Arizona, USA
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price
4. Must include any known defects or concerns on the items (this is a critical point, as you are selling an item to someone who will likely use it in a remote location, and their safety may depend on it)

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Hi, The Buddy Expedition-

the items listed above are indeed requirements For using the classifieds - I think it is more of an FYI message - thanks
DJ
Admin

billiebob

if this is a FS ad it is lacking :
- a price
- details on current state
- a current state
- a vehicle ready to be sold
- a location
and the respect for everyone reading here.

make a build thread then list here once it is ready for sale.
this is an advertisement for a vehicle to be sold in the future and has no place here.
but might just be me. if so mods please feel free to delete.

from https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/forum-rules-read-before-posting.75/

The Classified section is for forum members to sell individual items that they already own.
Any other promotion, advertising, marketing, business research, or product and service sales, in the Classifieds sections and anywhere else in the Forum, may only be done by Approved Vendors and Supporting Sponsors. Contact Brian McVickers for more information.

You are considered to be a business if you:
1. Are trying to sell any products not in your immediate possession
6. You manufacture, design or resell products

Valid for sale posts by forum members:
2. Must include the physical location of the item, for example: Casa Grande, Arizona, USA
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price
4. Must include any known defects or concerns on the items (this is a critical point, as you are selling an item to someone who will likely use it in a remote location, and their safety may depend on it)
AGREED 100%.

I was thinking my reply might have been off base but I wasn't sure we were talking in a "For Sale" ad.

billiebob

I totally agree, however it could've been handled in private like two adults instead of a petulant child finger pointing.
This is the result of the "everyone gets a trophy" crowd.
Well now lets not get our panties in a knot. No one got a trophy here, least of all the OP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles