FS Surplus bits from former/current builds.

2.ooohhh

SOLD-I’m asking $140 for the pair.
8df98f15f70d885264befcf48b00fee0.jpg

SOLD-Next I have two reliance 6 gallon/23L water storage cans. I’m asking $10 each. They are great for short term storage of extra potable water. A little light duty for rough handling but perfectly suitable for many builds.

285903fb2c97c8d368ab985986f4c6fd.jpg
09cbdab367bb09c05057239c0ac998f3.jpg
1ee306a2e33a94b90de35f26ac7a58e1.jpg

Last but not least two ammunition storage boxes. I used these to contain spare CV axles, hubs, bearings and such. They are great for holding heavy spares securely. One has a locking hasp installed to make it lockable. They can be safety wired shut for tamper security as well if desired. They are carry-on sized but you’ll get overweight baggage fees if you fly with them and the TSA will always want to inspect them. I’m asking $20 for each.

4b7be4a13fcf054d36b1ca126854416c.jpg

d74b9b43f0fa692bd98a1441a1e6a7f9.jpg

Last edited:

shade

Those MFCs should sell fast. If you have a cap wrench, the buyer may want it, too. GLWS

2.ooohhh

Those MFCs should sell fast. If you have a cap wrench, the buyer may want it, too. GLWS

I don’t have a cap wrench(I use a generic oil filter strap wrench) but those are easy to come by compared to MFCs in good shape.
The ones you see on eBay are often marked up, where I’m just after what I have in these b/c I can replace them pretty easily if I change my mind later.

shade

I don’t have a cap wrench(I use a generic oil filter strap wrench) but those are easy to come by compared to MFCs in good shape.
The ones you see on eBay are often marked up, where I’m just after what I have in these b/c I can replace them pretty easily if I change my mind later.
I've only bought new MFCs because the used ones are usually surplused because they were abused by morons that buggered up the threads.

Yours look perfect, and if I was near you, I'd have already bought them! I have a pair already, but those would make great gifts. I'm surprised they aren't gone yet.

2.ooohhh

Would you consider shipping the ammunition boxes?

I will get a quote to ship the water jugs or the ammo boxes, shippers like ups just seem hyper wary of used fuel containers. Shipping is obviously on the buyer if they want it shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles