FS: Sierra Expedition's 01' Red Toyota Tacoma - Seattle, Wa

Willman

SOLD.

Sierra Expedition's 01' Red Toyota Tacoma - Seattle, Wa

Ok.....This is really hard for me to do....This truck has been my baby since 05'. She has been carefully babied her whole life. Our family is looking for more room and a V8. We have three rigs and want to get down to 2. So my Taco has to go. No trades unless you have a low mileage 100 series Toyota Land Cruiser.

The Facts:

• Always garaged - The paint is in like new shape
  • 77K on the clock
  • This truck was not a daily driver
  • Have all service and modification records.
  • Have original Toyota window sticker
  • Have all original Toyota keys
  • Truck has never been in a crash
  • Clear title in hand
  • Have Carfax from when i bought in in 05'
  • I'm the Second owner
  • Mobile 1 synthetic oil since i have owned it. Just changed the oil.
  • Alignment was just done.
  • This truck has never broken down. It is a rock solid rig.
  • This truck hands down will be the cleanest Tacoma you will find!

Pictures & a few video's:

http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/01redtaco/library/Tacoma Pictures?sort=3&page=1

Make: Toyota
Model: Tacoma Double Cab SR5 TRD
Year: 2001

Engine: 3.4L, V6
Trans: Auto
T-Case: Stock
Front Axle: Nitro 4.88's, IFS, Donahoes - Coilovers were just freshly rebuilt by Icon Dec 2014
Rear Axle:Nitro 4.88's, Bilstein 5100 shocks, Deaver 10 pack springs, Electric Locker
Tires: 255/85 R16 Cooper SST Maxx - Tires are Like new with 95% life
Wheels: Method Double Standards - 16x8

Additional Modifications:
A.R.E. canopy - Have metal rack for storage that goes with the sale
Warn M8000 w/ synthetic rope
Stubbs rock sliders
ARB front bumper
Rear bumper w/ tire carrier & air tank
BudBuilt traction Bar
Deck plate mod 4"
Grey Wire Mod
Sylvania Silverstars light bulbs
Lightforce 170's HID lights
Red top Optima
Dual battery system (Optima D31T yellow top)
Bluesea Dual battery switch system
Plumbed for an On-Board Air system. The rear bumper is a 4 gal. air tank. Ready for a compressor.
Magnaflow 14"
uniden pro520xl 40 Channel CB
Deaver 10 pack springs
Donahoes front coilovers (fresh)
Magellan XL GPS
Snorkel
Custom Alumium bed topper bed lined around the corners.
Eezi Awn 1400 series Rooftop tent on top. Brand new cover. The pass owner had it mounted to has rack and ruffed against a tree. It put a small hole tent and cover. The tent was patched and the cover was replace. You have to lift the rain fly to even see the patch. See pictures.
GPS hard mount
Nitro 4.88 Gears
Superlift TruSpeed electronic speedometer calibrator
Tundra front brakes
Bluesea's 12 fuse box in the cab for power under the dash. plenty of open spaces for your power needs.
Bluesea's 6 fuse box in the bed for power. Easy to connect your fridge. All fuse boxes are connected to the dual battery
Sony CD Player with Bluetooth calling and music.
I'm sure i'm missing other mods......

Build Thread:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/2747-Willman-s-2001-Tacoma

Items not included in sale:
Highlift Jack

Know Issues:
Windshield has a small crack driver side. You can't see it when you drive.
One of the rear seats has a few car seat marks that are slowly coming out. Its like when you move a piece of furniture on carpet...the marks do come out.
Front differential on the passenger side has a very very very very slow leak where the CV axle come in. Its an easy fix i have not got to yet.

Pricing Options

Baseline Truck with A.R.E. Canopy

IMG_3037.jpg

Truck as it sits per the pictures with Custom Bed Topper & RTT-(Includes canopy)

Custom Bed Topper with RTT ONLY- As of right now, not interested in just selling the RTT only. It either goes with the topper or not. If your interested in the topper only. Lets talk.

No low ball offers. Not parting out. This truck is my baby and i'm not in a hurry to sale. Cash, cashiers check..

Interested - PM or email nic(AT)sierraexpeditionsDOTcom

Thanks for looking

:)

Last edited:

shellb

Adventurer
I have always loved and admired your truck. Best of luck with the sale...someone is going to get a great vehicle.

AdventureHare

Outfitting for Adv
That's a sweet rig. I'm at least a month away from plunking down any cash but if still available, I may be back.

If you'd like this truck to go to NWOR, I'm going and I'd be happy to take it and make sure the for sale sign is prominently displayed for the entire weekend. I won't even charge you. :ylsmoke:

John

uglybaby

Observer
Really nice looking truck. I read through the build thread and I have a few questions for you. I'd pm you, but others might also have the same questions...

Is the custom bed cover made of aluminum? How weather-resistant is it? Also, how is the RTT attached? How difficult is it to remove? This would have to be my DD as well as adventure rig, so there are additional considerations. And on that note: do all of the normal creature comforts work (a/c, cruise control, etc)?

Thanks- looks like a great build.

Willman

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Is the custom bed cover made of aluminum?
Yes it is. I fabricated myself. It is one of a kind. This topper allows you to have that taller fridge in the bed on a fridge slide. It also gives you killer access to your gear from the driver side.

How weather-resistant is it?
It keeps the weather out just like a canopy. I have yet to see a 100% sealed off canopy from dust, dirt, and water. The topper keeps 99.9% of the weather out. Its about keeping the seals clean and maintenance.

Also, how is the RTT attached? How difficult is it to remove?
RTT is bolted down through the lid of the topper. 4 bolts and it is free. It takes 2 people to remove or if you have a pulley system.

And on that note: do all of the normal creature comforts work (a/c, cruise control, etc)?
Everything works great. A/C blows cold.

Willman

you'd like this truck to go to NWOR, I'm going and I'd be happy to take it and make sure the for sale sign is prominently displayed for the entire weekend. I won't even charge you. :ylsmoke:

John

:ylsmoke:

Very cool truck! This would be at the top of my list if I was in the market!

Thanks!

Beautiful truck! I assume you've already replaced the timing belt and water pump? Just want to make sure!

It has not been done.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles