FS: (SF Bay Area) 2016+ Toyota Tacoma ICON stage 6 suspension - Custom valved for four wheel camper

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I had planned to build my 2017 Tacoma with a Four Wheel Camper for my wife and I to quit our jobs and travel the Pan American Highway for a year. Before we built the vehicle, we ended up purchasing a Dodge Ram AEV Prospector XL and will be doing a flatbed FWC instead.

In anticipation of my Tacoma build, I had purchsed an Icon Stage 6 kit without leaf springs. The rear shocks were also custom valved from ICON for the extra weight of the camper. The suspension includes the optional CDVC compression damping control, which allows the user to adjust the damping characteristics depending on how the truck is set-up.

I'm asking $3500. <SOLD> Everything is brand new, never mounted, never removed from packaging. Please feel free to ask questions.

Here is a list of items included:
  • Icon Stage 6 suspension:
    • Icon Delta Joint Tubular Upper Control arms
    • Front Extended Travel 2.5 VS RR CDVC coilovers
      • Includes CDVC compression damping adjustment
      • 700lb coil spring upgrade for running a heavier front bumper
    • Rear 2.5 VS RR shocks
      • Custom valved for running a camper
      • Includes CDVC compression damping adjustment

Attachments

• Photo Apr 13, 5 23 47 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 13, 5 23 47 PM.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 441
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    447.7 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
I have had some questions about the lift for this set-up. Here is some additional info:

For the rear leaf springs its about a 2 inch lift with a 1000lb bed load. If you have less weight than you just take out the add-a-leaf. If you need more than you have to get an airbag set-up because nobody makes leaf springs for anything heavier than that.

Here is the info on the leaf spring pack: https://wheelersoffroad.com/i-30745...05-tacoma-el096r-x2.html?ref=category:1387401

Here is the info for the additional leaf that has been added (but can easily be removed by unbolting it): https://wheelersoffroad.com/i-30744...l096r-leaf-springs-2005-tacoma-el46xl-x2.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier