FS: Salem Oregon, MWE swing out hitch mounted bike rack $650.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Up in Portland, interested. Sent you a PM.

PM'd you back, & some pictures of it:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

...&!no matter what I do my iPhone keeps putting pictures up here sideways & upside down. I used to be able to correct them with my desktop, but don't have one setup out here...ugh!

Last edited:

mph

Expedition Leader
Bump for a great rack...I have one and love it! Works wonderfully...Not cheap but will be the last rack you own. BTW...you can also mount Thule T2 trays on it as well!

Camelfilter

Explorer
Bump for a great rack...I have one and love it! Works wonderfully...Not cheap but will be the last rack you own. BTW...you can also mount Thule T2 trays on it as well!

Thanks for the bump!

There has been a few interested local folks, and several VERY interested folks that would need it shipped. Due to its size & odd shape I can't for the life of me even figure out how I'd get it shipped.

I would imagine the best bet for folks farther away to get it, might be to have a friend simply drive it out for them. I'd have no problem meeting up with the driver, say up to 2 hours away.

2nd to that would be for a potential buyer to use "U-ship". Unfortunately I've never used them myself, nor have the time to set-up an account etc etc.

With that said, I would be happy to ship it---however the buyer would have to determine the entire logistics of doing so. I wouldn't even want to take it apart myself. I've thought about it & my concern would be I'd damage something in doing so.

A few folks have also asked about trades & partial trades plus $. My rig is pretty sorted, so I can't think of anything I'd need. So as of now I'm not interested in trades. The only thing I might possibly be interested in is one of those super fancy duall zone portable fridge & freezer units from National Luna, obviously I'd pay in that trade, then I'd sell my current fridge in a future sale.

No rush to sell, I have plenty of indoor storage for it.

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
-Bump-

...I've been off of this site for a while, sorry I missed the folks who've pm'd me about this. Oops! Anyways-I'm obviously not a motivated seller-plenty of storage space.

Camelfilter

Explorer
-Bump-

...I'm now considering trades or partial trades (over or under).

Things I'm wanting:

Ammo, nothing special: 115gr or 124gr 9mm, .223 & 22LR - similar.

I might consider an AR series, a Mini 14 or 30, MAYBE an SKS type, or a simple 12g (think Benelli Nova or the like). For any weapon as part or partial of the trade I'd drive (up to 2 hours) to the FFL of your choice & pay the fee (up to $35) but it would have to be in Oregon - is my understanding anyways.

I have an odd name so an FFL transfer should take less time than it does to complete the paperwork - did one on a busy Saturday afternoon recently & cleared in ~5 minutes.

Camelfilter

Explorer
With all the bumps and a year later, what is the new asking price? Sorry if I missed it.

I haven't changed the asking price, I've been off the site for about the year & storage space isn't an issue...it's not like it will go bad. LOL!

Feel free to pm me an offer, but I likely will not budge much.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Gave it some thought & price lowered to $550!

Low as I'll go, will not split it up nor ship though.

...would make a great Father's Day gift! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles