FS: Salem Oregon, MWE swing out hitch mounted bike rack $650.

Camelfilter

Explorer
FS: Salem Oregon, MWE swing out hitch mounted bike rack $550.

-SOLD--SOLD--SOLD-6/30/2016

For sale, local Salem Oregon area: MWE swing out hitch mounted bike rack $550.

Edit 6/19/16: Price lowered to $550!

---(looks like we can no longer edit titles of threads, so I'll just leave the original price there. No sense bothering moderators to edit it for me.)---

I bought this rack from the Robertsons when I bought my Flippac, thinking I would put it to good use. Hasn't happened. Likely will not happen for a long time, so reluctantly the rack is up for sale. It's very well made!

Best information on the rack is from this post over on the Roberstons build thread. Current condition of the rack is near new. I haven't used it, just moved it around for moves & such.

Post #55 of Roaming Robertsons build thread

If there is interest I can get measurements & pictures in it's current condition later in the week.

I'd be fine driving up to an hour from Salem.

7/23: post & title edited for new location...thanks!

Last edited:

R3D2

Observer
How big of a tire can this rack hold? Would it hold fat bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camelfilter

Explorer
The tire holder clamps spread 3 1/4" apart and are 1 1/2" tall.

image.jpg

Id imagine you could fashion up taller plates, or attach plates to the outside of the existing plates (would give an extra 1/2" or more if you angled them), fashion up taller angled plates.

R3D2

Observer
Thx for checking. I'd buy the base from you if you wanted to split it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camelfilter

Explorer
I just accepted a job out in Oregon, so the rack will be available for sale for about another month. Then I'll pack it up for the move (or might use it for the move), then it will be available after unpacking...

I figure I'll be a able to get to it again mid July if it's packed up, mid June if I use it for the move.

I'll see if I can't edit the location title at that point, else I'll start a new listing.

Thanks!

Camelfilter

Explorer
Made it out to Oregon fine & unpacked (some). The rack is now for sale out here in Salem Oregon. I'll see if I can edit the thread title tonite, or start a new one.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94