FS: Safe Jack "Big Foot" Bottle Jack Baseplate Combo Kit - SOLD

perkj

Explorer
Hi All,

I have a Safe Jack "Big Foot" Bottle Jack Baseplate Combo Kit for sale. It has only been used once for a trial my garage so its basically in brand new condition. The combo kit includes the Safe Jack Universal Bottle Jack Base Plate and the Safe Jack "Big Foot" Base Plate which the Universal Base Plate fits into. This combo kit gives a bottle jack a much more sound base. Below is the description from the Safe Jack Site:

“Big Foot” base plates mate perfectly with the Universal Base Plate for Bottle Jacks and Remote Bottle Jacks for the ultimate in safe jacking operations when you have to do it in the dirt. “Big Foot” is 144 square inches of safety. The widened base is 4X-5X more stable than a jack by its self and the big foot print of the base makes it easy to support loads on soft surfaces or very heavy loads on asphalt. A typical 6 ton bottle jack lifting a 6,000 lbs. load would have a ground loading of about 400 lbs. per square inch but with “Big Foot”, ground loading is only 42 lbs. per square inch. It makes a huge difference!

Safe Jack sells this combo kit for $179 plus shipping (http://safejacks.com/collections/bottle-jack-accessories/products/bottle-jack-baseplate-combo) and I'm offering it at $130/obo plus shipping. Shipping likely to be $19 via USPS Priority Flat Rate Large box, but I can look for cheaper shipping if you provide me with your zip code. Post here and PM if interested. Price drop to $100/obo plus shipping.

Here is a link to a video of it: [video]https://youtu.be/KoyFnkd62e8[/video]

The next three photos are of the actual baseplate combo kit being sold so you can see actual near new condition:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

97M-SJBP-C_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:

perkj

Explorer
Morning bump and updated with actual photos in first post. As you can see it's basically brand new condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior