FS: Properly Built Land Cruiser 100 series $17,500 NJ SOLD!!!

Heavyopp

Observer
I’m in Jersey — what zip code are you in?

If you’re close I think I’d like to come take a look at both your vehicles for sale, I could certainly have my arm twisted into buying something so well taken care of

I’m in middlesex borough - zip is 08846

bossman429

Adventurer
I’m in Jersey — what zip code are you in?

If you’re close I think I’d like to come take a look at both your vehicles for sale, I could certainly have my arm twisted into buying something so well taken care of

I’m in middlesex borough - zip is 08846

07722. In prob 30-45 min from middlesex. Office is in Edison. I’m not there much but next time I go I can give you the heads up and take either truck there.

Shot you an DM with my number

bossman429

Adventurer
Hunting season is closing in fast. I’m going to be tempted to put a “not available until 3/1/20” on this thread soon haha!

dangcat

Congrats bro. I've been eyeing this one hard to be honest but don't get my license back for another 6 weeks. Was planning on contacting you then to test drive it but not anymore XD.

Congrats to the buyer as well, seems like a very solid cruiser for the price!

For the record if anyone is considering seller's other vehicle for sale (which looks and drives new), seller was very honest in description of the Cruiser. I had been looking for a long time. Hard to find a 100 this kind of condition. Thanks Adrian and to this forum. Very happy with this truck and looking forward to having some adventures in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior