sold

Attachments

• 504.jpg
    504.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 932
Last edited:

no-pistons

Adventurer
The rubber feet seem like they would be great if you are using the cooler in a boat and don't want it to budge any, but they make it impossible to slide the cooler in and out of the back of the vehicle. They would just stick like glue to the carpet and you would have to lift the cooler straight up and out to move it. Not easy due to the size and weight while in the back of a loaded SUV. In my opinion, the cooler is much more useful now for car camping without the feet.

Moving Chicane

Already Gone.
You ever come up to Orange Country or L.A.?

I'd take it now, but the gas money to get down to you (& back) would end up costing me the same as a new cooler. :(

no-pistons

Adventurer
Hmm, don't think I have any plans to come up anytime soon, however if something comes up, I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

racemedic

Observer
The rubber feet seem like they would be great if you are using the cooler in a boat and don't want it to budge any, but they make it impossible to slide the cooler in and out of the back of the vehicle. They would just stick like glue to the carpet and you would have to lift the cooler straight up and out to move it. Not easy due to the size and weight while in the back of a loaded SUV. In my opinion, the cooler is much more useful now for car camping without the feet.
I can see where that could be an issue. I would take it also but the drive there and back would kill the deal for me too. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles