2018 TRD Pro MT Calvary Blue FULLY BUILT OVERLAND RIG

2018 TRD Pro MT Calvary Blue w/ 47k miles

WILL DELIVER ANYWHERE IN USA (truck lives in Wilmington DE, I am located in DC/Philly, work/home, but will meet anywhere)

see more photos and longer description on on TacomaWorld: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/2018-trd-pro-mt-calvary-blue-fully-built-overland-rig.776157/

****just added some picture of the 270 awning. It’s newly built so it’s not in all the pictures***

This is a turn key overland rig. If you bought it todays all you’d have to do is put your clothes in it and you could roam. I’m even including most of my recovery gear so it’s truly ready to go. This rig can off-road hard but just as easily be a home. I’ve taken it on multiple 30-45 day trips all out of the rig and loved it. Selling because I have a remote job and moving to full time travel life and want a van. This thing has been my baby, I for sure use it but it’s also been cared for. All the regular maintenance, fluid film treatment every winter, etc. Most of the work done by me but will stop at a shop if I’m on the road when I hit an interval.

Armor:
  • Custom Fabricated Front Bumper (Victory 4x4 Blitz w/ full width tubing added after)
  • Victory 4x4 Strike Steel Rock Sliders
  • Coastal Overland Rear Bumper w/ Dual Swing Out Steel and reinforced Hitch Receiver
  • RCI Full Aluminum Skid’s

Wheels/Tires/Suspension
  • 34” BFG KO2 (Full size spare on swing out)
  • 17” KMC Impact (black)
  • Fox 2.5” Front Coilovers w/ DSC Adjuster
    • Upgraded Springs: 650 lb Eibach 14" Long 3.0" ID Coil Springs
  • Total Chaos Upper Control Arm
  • Fox 2.5" Remote Reservoir Shock Kit for Rear w/ DSC Adjuster
  • ICON RXT Leaf Spring (Option 3/Heavy Setting)
  • Wheeler Superbump Front + Rear Bumpstops
  • ICON U-Bolt Flip Kit
  • Body Mount Relocation
  • ECGS 8” Clamshell Bushing (Eliminates Needle Bearing)
**For Refrence: Suspension set up is equivalent to Stage 4a Acutune**

Performance/Off-Road Stuff/Recovery
  • Nitro 4.88 Regear installed by ECGS
  • Dobson 4x4 Snorkel
  • Differential Breather
  • 10k lb winch (Smittybuilt)
  • Extended rear brake lines
  • Hi-Lift Jack w/ weatherproof cover included (mounted to roof rack, can also be mounted to swing out)
  • Air Compressor and Air Hoses included
  • 4 ton jack stand included
  • Tree saver winch strap included
  • D-Ring Shackle x 2 included
  • Spare Parts Include: 1 Wheel Bearing, 1 Tie Rod End

Interior Accessories
  • Custom Rear Seat Delete Platform
  • Dashtop Multi-Mount (DMM),
    • Will include 3 RAM mounts, one radio mount and two phone mounts
  • iPad Mount, attached to passenger seat bracket, used for navigation
  • Headrest Velcro Pouch Kit (Blue Ridge Overland)
  • Overhead Storage Attic (Blue Ridge Overland)
  • Trash Can (Lusso Gear Spill-Proof Car Trash Can, 2.5 Gallon Hanging behind Passenger seat)
  • Fire Extinguisher Mount

Exterior Accessories/Storage
  • Prinsu Cab Rack
  • Rugged Case (47” weatherproof rifle case mounted on Prinsu roof rack)
  • Custom Roof Rack on Camper (designed to fit traction boards perfectly with space on either side for bikes or storage cases)
  • Tailgate Storage, custom design using deck hatch that utilizes the interior space of the tailgate where I store recovery gear.

Overland/Camping:
  • Camper Custom (see details below)
    • Bed light
    • Bed lighting
    • Domestic Fan
    • Swing Up Rear/Side Panels with Locks
    • Roof Rack
    • 200 watt solar panel
    • LED Third Brake Light
    • Rear View Camera (connects to video rear view mirror in cab)
    • Hurricane Hinges (not in the first few pictured as it was recently installed, you can see them in the later pictures but they are now painted black not silver to match the camper, totally waterproof no leaks!)
  • Bed Buildout/Living System
    • Baseboard/Mounting Plate (1/2” Birch, Bed Liner Coating)
    • Trunk Cabinet
    • Shelf Cabinet (fits 2 Sidio crates plus top storage box w/ organizing dividers)
    • Elevate Fridge Cabinet w/ under storage for stove/cooking gear
    • Custom 8020 build - strong enough to sit/stand on
  • Water: 10 Gallon Water tank with pump, two spouts, one in back seat one in the bed
  • 5 lb Propane Tank w/ mount attached to Swing Out (likely included, final tbd)
  • Drop down table (attached to swing out)
  • Rear Seat Delete (custom)

Lighting:
  • Rigid Adapt 30” Light Bar
  • Rigid Ditch Lights
  • Quad LED Headlights
  • Meso Dual Red/White Interior Lights (Map + Dome)
  • Camper interior lighting

Electric
  • Dual Battery System
    • RedArc BCDC 25a Controller
    • 90 Ah AGM Secondary/House Battery
    • 200 watt solar panel
    • 2 Blue Sea Fuse Boxes to manage accessories (one under hood, one in bed)
    • Extra fuses included
Comms:
  • Midland Micromobile GMRS
  • WeBoost w/ extended antenna on a RAM pivoting mount

Other
  • Fumoto Oil Change Valve
  • Bike Rack (Tire Mounted)

1677679881391.jpeg

1677679899376.jpeg

1677679918341.jpeg

1677679938842.jpeg

1677679955569.jpeg

789B212F-CBE0-44BF-9EF9-982CDD07B24D.jpeg

Last edited:

blackjaxattack

Oh man, what a great rig! (Also that blue looks so god damn good!)

I'd be pulling the trigger on this in a heart beat it wasn't a MT.

blackjaxattack

If you pull the trigger I’ll give you lessons to go along with the purchase lol (seriously though it’s easy)

Oh I know how to drive a manual, it's just been forever. :)

I'm really pining for a long bed although (for that stealth camping potential).

It's also hard to say yes (and judge camper, I had sold the spouse on a GFC :) ) without being able to see it in person first (and I'm in Vegas)

Oh I know how to drive a manual, it's just been forever. :)

I'm really pining for a long bed although (for that stealth camping potential).

It's also hard to say yes (and judge camper, I had sold the spouse on a GFC :) ) without being able to see it in person first (and I'm in Vegas)

I feel you on stealth camping potential. My other plan is to sell the camper and pull the bed and make a 6 foot flatbed camper sort of like combination of OverlandUnderbudget and Down2Mob.

Regarding my camper vs GFC. Obviously I’m bias but I think mines likely better. So the whole bed platform raises on struts so you can stand easier than a GFC. Also no leaks which is a common problem in theirs. Also you can keep all your bedding up top. GFC is to tight when it closes so you have to bring your bedding down for most people. You can also stand on the roof of mine which is nice when loading the cross bars. Only downside vs GFC is probably heavier (though we never weighed it).

But I hear you, buying anything without seeing it is hard. If you come around to it I’d be happy to deliver it. I’d ask for some kind of deposit to drive it out but no commitment (ie wouldn’t ask for all the money before hand) if I got there and you changed your mind. Would just be a fun trip out west.

84FLH

The look and lines of the Star Wars Storm Trooper headlights and front bumper work together to make this the best looking Toyota truck front end I've ever seen.

The United States Calvary of the 1800's wore a dark blue but no matter what Toyota calls it, the color just reaches out and grabs you.

I have just one question. What on earth is the black plastic garbage bag thing under the front bumper in your first picture?

I have just one question. What on earth is the black plastic garbage bag thing under the front bumper in your first picture?

that’s funny never noticed that. It’s definitely just a rock though with the sun/shade making it look that way. That was on the trail to Crystal Mill near Marble, CO so definitely not a big garbage bag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles