FS: NORCOLD / ENGEL l MRFT 60 - for Parts / Repair

1der

Observer
Our cherished Norcold MRFT 60 has stopped getting cold. Mfg date is 2007 which is supposed to be in the desired period. I do not know what is wrong with it but I do not have time to troubleshoot it, so needs to find a new home with someone who has a rusty running one, or knows how to fix it.

Single large cooling section with two baskets. The compressor runs on both 120v and 12v and sounds fine. Unit turns on/off with no problem, just will not cool. When it was working it would efficiently chill to below 0 F*. Working one day and not the next. Never made any funky sounds or indications it was going bad. The interior and exterior are super clean and in excellent condition, no rust, only some very minor dings.
120v and 12v cords are included. The carrying straps are doubled up webbing and very strong. Red Lanyard has a bottle opener attached.

Located San Francisco, CA

Make me a reasonable offer. Local or arranged pickup only, I travel to SoCal fairly often.

IMG_0244[1].jpgNorcold_3.jpgIMG_0243[1].jpg

dbreid

Adventurer
I could be interested in this. Not sure what a "reasonable " offer is, but I am local and could come get it. PM me what you are looking to get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior