FS: NEW Rixens diesel hot water/cabin heat system

djb_rh

Observer
I ordered this system about 3 years ago and sadly never did anything but unbox it. It's everything on the left side of the table here (U-GO air conditioner NOT INCLUDED!!!):

42284118382_27ed0a608d_c.jpg

And here's the original invoice:

1615320870260.png

1615320893061.png

I've talked to Jim recently about this system and he says he'll stand behind it even today, but does have some upgrade options he can provide at a reasonable cost since then. I'll provide the buyer with the original PDF of the Invoice and you can call Jim and he'll be happy to talk to you about what you you might want to change to make it even better. But basically this system is everything *except* an engine block heater (which can be added). That means it will provide diesel fired hot water for use in a real plumbed potable water system as well as provide a hot water loop for the included 12V cabin heater system. It also has the option for a 1500W 110V heater for when you are on shore power to run the cabin heater and hot water instead of diesel if you like. More info on these systems can be found here: https://www.rixens.com/

As you can see from the invoices, I paid $5317 about three years ago, and I'm guessing this system is more than that today, though also slightly improved. But as it is, this is a *great* system, my needs just changed dramatically before I ever got to install it. Asking $3500 shipped CONUS and can provide more pics at the buyer's request. Email me at djb@donniebarnes.com if interested, please.

--Donnie

djb_rh

Observer
This is still available. Rixens has dealers around the country that can install this system for you, too!

—Donnie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior