FS: NC - M-416 camping trailer, Front Runner Outfitters rack , CVT Mt. Rainier Summit

uncc civilengineer

@Overland_NC
Listing my camping trailer that I just bought, stripped, painted and modified. With a growing family I need to look at more space. Here are the details... Very hard to find here on the east coast.

- clean NC Title in-hand (trailer has been stored in my basement since rebuild).

- trailer base is a fully restored 1960's M416 ( M-416 ) military trailer with no rust. Fully functional adjustable height Lunette ring, parking brake, lights, etc. Original lighting/wiring is also included. Spare tire and wheel are also included.

-pintle hitch / adjustable height receiver will come with the trailer.

- custom lid allows for dry secure storage. New weather stripping and 200lb gas shocks. Fully lockable as well.

- (2) 2-gallon Rotopax water containers that are brand new with mounts.

- HD Treds traction mats that are brand new.

- 5 lb propane tank and mount.

- New Front Runner Outfitters full roof rack with tent mounts. Used once.

- CVT extended summit series Mt. Rainier roof top tent (3-person) 4-season. Includes annex. Anti condensation mat, etc. Used once.

Easily movable by one person, pulls excellent behind my Tacoma, you can't even tell its back there. Any Jeep, 4Runner, etc. would pull it. If the tow rig can get there so can the trailer. It's ready to go. I'm looking to move to a hard sided camper as the family expands.

Price $6500 turn key.

Split pricing (would only split when everything is spoken for with a deposit)

Trailer, hitch, Rotopax, canopy tracks, HD Treds traction mats = $3500

Front Runner Outfitters rack (~50"x70"), 70mm feet, and tent mounts = $800

CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Summit roof top tent and annex = $2400

JOSX2

Observer
thanks dude!! Gonna be nice to camp in style this weekend

13923887_10210839108353530_6598967814899977571_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94