FS: Mercedes 461 Wolf rear seats

otiswesty

Regular guy
Here is a set of rear seats from a Mercedes German army Wolf. These forward facing seats are designed to fit up against the wheel well, leaving open space in the center. The base also serves as a compartment with a latching cover on the front which is removeable. This compartment is completely closed off once the seat is bolted to the floor so can be used to store loose or small items.

I have had these seats for a few years and have decided that I will not be using them. They would make great matching forward facing rear seats for a Swiss 230GE. Also could be used to convert any car that was set up with rear bench or side fold down seats. The upholstery is a green original vinyl material. The stitching on both seat bases seating area is the only wear. Some minor scuffs from moving around in storage and some residual dust from whatever desert they were used in at some point.

The scalloped area goes toward the wheel well, so the seat placement when installed is actually opposite the way it is organized in the photos.

I would like to get $800 for both seats, but will consider offers as well.
Local pickup preferred.
I can box and ship these at sellers request but costs will include both packing and postage costs.

Eric
G500camp@gmail.com
Seats1.jpg
Seats2.jpgSeats3.jpgSeats10.jpgSeats9.jpgSeats8.jpgSeats7.jpgSeats6.jpgSeats5.jpgSeats4.jpg

otiswesty

Regular guy
Here is a set of these seats in a Puch Swiss 230GE that has also been cosmetically updated

Attachments

• Updated.jpeg
    Updated.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 73

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles