FS,LI/NY- 2008 Toyota TRD Fj Cruiser, $22500

96T4R

Tastefully modified for overlanding and camping. Front Runners full tray rack. Tuffy cargo aera drawer system. Method wheels with 285x70x17 Ridge Grapplers. IronMan Foam Cell Pro full suspension kit ( 1year old). Mobil 1 synthetic every 5K miles, tranny oil done by Toyota last fall, diffs oil done last summer. Averages 14-17 mpg. Chassis professionally coated with POR-15. WeatherTech mats. 8" touch screen monitor/radio with CarPlay. IronMan LED driving lights. Dosent burn any oil. 150K on the clock. $22500 as is or can be sold without the wheels/rack/Tuffy drawers. Thanks

IMG_5022.JPG

Last edited:

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
I thought all the Trail Team editions had all the body trim pieces blacked out, such as the mirrors, door handles, bumper caps and f/r valance panels? I only know this as somebody put all these black pieces on our non-TT edition 2013 Alpine White Cruiser.

drew944

Definitely not a Trail Teams. May have some TT parts (none mentioned or that I can see) but that is 100% NOT a trail teams

96T4R

It has the TRD exhaust, TRD skid, had Bilsteins, A-Trac, rear locker and the TRD window emblem. Mabey Im confused and its the TRD model. Either way its a very clean /capable truck and has been well cared for.

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Hmm, hard to know for sure, but I read that the 2008 TRD Edition only came in 4x2 except in 2007. It could be somebody just added some goodies and a window sticker to it. Nice it has the A-Trac though. On my 2013, in addition to the original owner adding the blacked out pieces he also added the Toyota rock rails, TRD intake, TRD exhaust, and Bilsteins. It came stock with the rear locker.

96T4R

OK, so they were all factory installed options when purchased new. Basically the only difference between this and the trail teams is the cosmetic black grill, bumper wings and mirrors. TTT

96T4R

Bump. The Front Runner Slimline II tray comes with the shovel mount and traction board lit both from Front Runner. Also a Front Runner touch up spray can, some FR hardware and a bunch of SS rings to serve as tie downs. OEM radio, extra OEM oil filter, extra set of TRD front brake pads. I'm sure there is more, keep finding stuff as I pack for the move. TTT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles