SOLD: Leitner Designs Rack + Pods + Accessories + More

Exeter

**Update: Willing to part out the Leitner rack and accessories. Will ship @ buyers expense. Local pickup to the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area much preferred for larger items like rack. Please see prices below:

Leitner Rack: $1,200 (retail @ 1,458)
Large Gear Pod: $400 (retail @ 600)
Small Gear Pod: $150 (retail @ 260)
Tent Brackets: $50 (retail @ 70)
Universal Mounting Plate: $55 (retail @ 80)
MaxTrax Mount Plate: $90 (retail @ 150)

I will let it all go together for $1,850 now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all!

I am trading in my RAM 1500 for a new vehicle, and am selling several of the parts from it. I am located just south of Fort Worth, TX. I would be willing to make reasonable trips and ship some items, but only those that are marked as ship. Most I would prefer local pickup.

First is a Leitner Designs rack for a 5 1/2 foot bed. Included in the sale is the rack itself ($1,498 new), the big gear pod ($599 new) with Greyman tactical metal molle mount inside ($100 new), the little gear pod ($259 new), the universal mounting plate for Rotopax or other accessories ($79 new), the maxtrax mount ($149 new) and four tent brackets ($69 new). New, this comes to over $2,700 without shipping.

I am asking $1,800 for all of the above, prefer not to separate, local pickup only. I will be willing to drive a bit to meet if needed. The rack acts as designed, has no structural defects, pods lock and do not leak. It is used and has a few small cosmetic marks, but nothing major or significant, all works as intended. It came off a demo truck prior to being on my truck for four months. The rack is outstanding and I would buy it again in a heartbeat. The only thing you would need to purchase would be the riv nut install kit from Leitner which is $28 to mount to your truck. Sale is cash or paypal friends and family only.

Rack will fit the following:
  • 2009-2019 Dodge RAM 1500 with 5'7” bed
  • 2004-2019 Ford F150 with 5'6” bed
  • 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
  • 2017-2019 Ford Raptor
  • 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra with 5'6” short bed
  • 2004-2019 Nissan Titan Crew Cab with 5'6” short bed
  • 2018-2019 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab with 5'6” short bed

Second item is a Rhino Rack recovery track mount bracket. It is part number 43235, the Pioneer Recovery Track Flat Bracket. I will ship at buyers expense. Lists at $169, been on truck for four months. Asking $110. - SOLD

Third item is a fifth tire, brand new, never used, mounted or kept outside. Garage stored, only three weeks old. Nitto Ridge Grappler LT295/70/R17 with a Method Racing NV 17" wheel in black, lugs included. Purchased new, balanced for a bit over $500, selling for $400. Only one tire/wheel. Again, never used or mounted on truck. Local pickup only. Lug pattern is 5x139 (5x5.5).

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions as I would be happy to answer them!

Last edited:

SDSurfer

If you're willing to separate I'm interested in the XL gear pod, would need to ship to San Diego but I have a corporate fedex account I can use for that (email you a label just would need you to find a box for it).

If you don't get any bites on the whole setup let me know if you'll seperate that gear pod, thanks!

P.S. Anyone thinking about the Leitner just get one, absolutely the best bed rack on the market, super strong, super light, and modular so very easy to add accessories and customize. I've pulled apart bedsides with other racks and cracked camper shells offroading, the Leitner has taken hard whoops, high speeds, and lots of extreme angles all while carrying 400lbs+ of my gear and not a hint of flex. Its the only rack that attaches to BOTH the bedsides AND directly to the frame. If you offroad hard and need something to hold up all your gear Leitner is the way to go.

Exeter

If you're willing to separate I'm interested in the XL gear pod, would need to ship to San Diego but I have a corporate fedex account I can use for that (email you a label just would need you to find a box for it).

If you don't get any bites on the whole setup let me know if you'll seperate that gear pod, thanks!

P.S. Anyone thinking about the Leitner just get one, absolutely the best bed rack on the market, super strong, super light, and modular so very easy to add accessories and customize. I've pulled apart bedsides with other racks and cracked camper shells offroading, the Leitner has taken hard whoops, high speeds, and lots of extreme angles all while carrying 400lbs+ of my gear and not a hint of flex. Its the only rack that attaches to BOTH the bedsides AND directly to the frame. If you offroad hard and need something to hold up all your gear Leitner is the way to go.

Appreciate the recommendation! It truly is top notch!

I'll give it a it and if I don't get any takers, I will go ahead and get it shipped out your way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles