SOLD Leitner ACS Forged Bed Rack + Lots of Accessories

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
For Sale:
4 Month old Leitner Active Cargo System Forged Bed Rack. Like brand new. I bought this set up new for almost 5,000$ for everything. Found a deal on something else I wanted and decided to jump on that, and go a different direction with my overland build. Truly my loss and your gain on this one. One of the best bed racks you can buy.

Whats Included:
Leitner ACS Forged Bed Rack for a Ram with 6'5" bed. (may fit other models, call Leitner to verify)
ACS Forged Extra Load Bar
Four (4) Gen 2 GearPOD's
Four (4) Universal Mounting Plates
Six (6) RTT Brackets
Two (2) Security Driver & Bolt Kits
Awning Mounting Kit
Tie Down Ring Kit

Located in Albuquerque NM
3000$ OBO

* RTT in pictures has already sold
** If its not mentioned above its not included

Last edited:

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
A13EA55A-0A2E-4AE4-8F30-6D2E1024025E.jpeg

Attachments

• ECF0F876-D174-42CD-AB26-B7888BA5BC44.jpeg
    ECF0F876-D174-42CD-AB26-B7888BA5BC44.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Bump! Some one needs this! Lots of Rams and Tundras out there who need a rack. Save 50% of retail and get this almost new one from me.

aaaslayer

you also selling the rotopax? I have 2 rotopax for diesel, yellow ones, I recently traded in my Cummins for a Power Wagon so want to trade my 2 cans for 2 red gas cans. Just thought I'd ask. Nice rack, mine is also for sale. GLWS

aaaslayer

In fact, I think I saw your Power Wagon this weekend driving down Mountain Ave in Ontario. Was that you? I was the grey 5th gen PW with dealer plates. I saw a really nice black one just like yours and same wheels, rack with gear in the back but no rooftop tent.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
In fact, I think I saw your Power Wagon this weekend driving down Mountain Ave in Ontario. Was that you? I was the grey 5th gen PW with dealer plates. I saw a really nice black one just like yours and same wheels, rack with gear in the back but no rooftop tent.
No wasn’t me I’m in New Mexico and have the new AT Overland Habitat on the back now. Sounds like I have a close twin up there!

aaaslayer

No wasn’t me I’m in New Mexico and have the new AT Overland Habitat on the back now. Sounds like I have a close twin up there!
Very nice, how long did it take for you to get your AT topper from the moment you ordered?

Yes, idk why I thought you were in California. And I swear that truck was exactly like yours pictured above, minus the tent. Either way, beautiful truck you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94