FS: Leer 100xq cap Ford F150 09-14 5.5ft Bed w/ Thule rack

mastersryan

Adventurer
I have a year old Leer 100xq off of my '13 F150 that I am looking to sell. The cap is in 9/10 condition with keyless entry/carpeted/led light and full Thule rack with crossbars. Only reason I am selling is I am looking for some sort of truck camper like a FWC.

Price: $1,200

I would prefer local pickup but I will drive within a certain distance to aid the buyer. If you arrange the shipping I have no problem meeting the shipping service. Below are some pictures please let me know if you have any other questions.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
I don't know if you have this posted on Ford sites as well, but might be worth a shot (or Craigslist). I don't know any good /high traffic ones though, sorry.

I mention that because I had a topper on my Titan & did just that. Had several interested parties I'd have to drive a ways for but I ended up selling it locally thru Craigslist in a few days. Mine was older and hence far less expensive. You may have to wait a while longer for the rite buyer or deliver/ship etc etc.

mastersryan

Adventurer
Back up for sale once again. I know I had some interest in this topper before. I will take any reasonable offers/trades.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94