FS: Knoxville, TN: Local Pickup/Delivery Only- ARB SkyDome Swag 2P and Extras! K

tbird911

Hi Guys,
I have a nearly new ARB Skydome 2P Swag with extra goodies...

I bought the shelter with the intent of using it during Overlanding and camping trips. It is indeed awesome! The canvas is bomber and keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The canvas has been seasoned in accordance with ARB instructions, it has been seam-sealed in addition and is good to go! The swag is called “Skydome” because with the two storm-flaps open, you have an amazing view of the night skies. The swag is approximately 55 inches wide x 84 inches long and can easily sleep two people. It comes with a 4-5 inch sleeved foam mattress, which is very comfortable and never been used. This shelter is rapid to deploy . . . set the “roll” on the ground, un-clip two buckles and roll it out. Once unrolled, simply insert the 3 aluminum poles and the free-standing shelter is ready! I am also including the weatherproof ARB Swag Bag, which was specifically designed with a roll-top closure and strap system so that it can be simply slung on top of your roof rack and locked into place for travel. Why am I selling? It’s probably one of the best shelters that I have ever owned, but at 55” long when packed, I just don’t have room in my Jeep and I’m not planning on a cage/roof rack. My loss is your gain, used less than 5 times. I’m also including an extra pole-set with carrying case.

SO . . .

I'm including ARB Skydome 2P, Additional Pole Set w/carry bag, and the ARB 2P Transport Bag "Swag Bag."

ARB Skydome 2P cost me $550 add the $150 for the swag, and $70 for the extra poles and storage bag. I have close to $800.00 in the setup -- Not looking for trades at this time. You get it all for $500.00 local only!

email me if interested: tbird911@hotmail.com

Attachments

• skydome1.jpg
    skydome1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 20161217_142116.jpg
    20161217_142116.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 75
  • skydome2.jpg
    skydome2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 119
  • skydome4.jpg
    skydome4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 89
  • skydome5.jpg
    skydome5.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 113
  • swagbag.jpg
    swagbag.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 537

tbird911

Still Available in Knoxville -- Will be able to deliver to Bedford, VA or nearby . .

still available . . .will be making a trip to Bedford VA this weekend if anyone is interested! pm me or email me at tbird911@hotmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier