FS: Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro LIKE NEW

RobRed

Explorer
$475 + Shipping

This is a must have if you travel beyond the confines of Cellular service. SPOT and INreach are great but if you're stuck in Death Valley and need to call Millers towing to come get you the sound of your voice gets it done. Usable anywhere in the world except the poles. Can be used post paid or prepaid. My plan was 0.99 minute. Send and receive text or email messages. Send your GPS coordinates to let folks know where you are.

About my Phone for sale:

This like new (11 minutes of use) Inmarsat IsatPhone Pro for sale. The protective plastic is on the front - that's how little this was used.

It's a very rugged handset, has 100 hour standby time and even has Bluetooth.

- Phone
- Battery
- Multi-voltage Charger with country adapters
- Vehicle Charger
- Wired Headset (never used)
- Wrist Strap
- Box and documents

You should research sat phones so you understand the limitations... they dont work underwater, on the moon or in caves etc. Check out this link from Inmarsat http://www.inmarsat.com/service/isatphone-pro/

keywords: Iridium Globalstar Spot Inreach Thuraya Geopro satphone sat

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Hey Rob, I'm curious as to why you are selling this? (I assume you are still carrying a sat phone, right?)

RobRed

Explorer
Dan I have two of them :) Well I have this one and IsatPhone 2.

This one works perfectly fine. I upgraded because I'm now using the text and email functions a lot... new unit is 160hours standby, one I'm selling is 100 hours. Simple as that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz