FS in Phoenix: 2008 JK Rubicon Low Miles

ZMagic97

Explorer
For more info and photos please follow this CL ad: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5010320630.html

I have for sale a 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon. I am the third owner and had it for about 3 years.

This Jeep is gorgeous for a 2008 and has low miles at only ~46,000. I have done a lot of upgrades to this Jeep since owning it to make it a great vehicle for off road use, overlanding, or daily driving.

There are no leaks, issues, etc. I'm only selling because I got a four door truck for family needs and now have 3 vehicles, so the Jeep has to go.

Here's a quick overview of the Jeep:
-3.8L V6 with a 6 speed manual transmission
-Stock 4:10 gears front and rear in Dana 44 axles front and rear with electronic lockers
-Electronic front swaybar disconnect
-PowerAide Throttle Body Spacer
-Rugged Ridge Snorkel
-3" Teraflex Short Arm Lift with Teraflex shocks (lift recently greased and fitting checked)
-Mopar front bumper housing a Warn 9.5ti winch, rear bumper, and rock rails/sliders.
-16" ProComp 6005 Rims and 35" Toyo Open Country M/T Tires (Tires replaced less recently)
-Kendwood DNX7100 double din headunit with USB, iPod, and Garmin GPS (with offroad maps)
-Alpine 1100 Watt Mono Block Sub Amp
-Rigid Industries SR-Series 20" LED Light Bar on hood
-OR-Fab Tire Can Carrier
-Jeep Grab Handles and Trek Armor seat covers
-Vector OffRoad MP Table
-Gobi Stealth Rack
-Bully Dog GT Tuner

In the last two months the front windows have gotten new tint and I got a second key cut and programmed by Jeep.

It's in great shape and very reliable as well as comfortable. It's been to Vegas a few as well as Colorado with no issues with distance, weather, or terrain changes.

It has a clean, Arizona title in my name with no liens or issues. Carfax is clean as well.

I'm asking $22,500 OBO. For a bone stock one, KBB says in "Very Good Condition" to a private party, the price is $23,112. "Excellent" is $23,883.

If you have any questions or would like to see it send me a message.

Last edited:

ZMagic97

Explorer
Ah, that is hard to say. I no longer own the RTT, so it's not coming with the vehicle: I just used some good photos for the posting. I can however tell you that at the top of the rack is just under 7ft...about 6'10". It will fit in a standard 7ft tall garage and any parking garage I've been in. It's always been garaged.

Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles