FS in CT: 3rd Gen 4Runner Price Drop $6500 obo

1998 Toyota 4Runner
5 Speed
180k miles
Open diffs
34 KM3's
Service records avail

Prior to purchasing, it had a bunch of maintenance, transmission parts by Marlin Crawlers, rock rails and a rear CBI bumper/tire carrier

Once I purchased; timing belt, front calipers, Old Man Emu lift components to compensate for the ARB winch bumper along with a Ramsey winch (not some garbage one everyone uses today), 34" narrow BFG KM3s on steelies, harmonic wheel balancers, AC pump, alternator, factory toyota steering rack, just installed new Toyota factory fuel pump, Toyota TPS, Odyssey battery, GMRS, various mounts, K9 divider.

The bad...
It's been used, it's an older Toyota in New England. It has some rust. The frame has been addressed and strengthened but I have not gotten to the rockers which need to be cut out and replaced (will come with some replacements. The interior is not bad, has the usual tear on the driver's seat, the other leather seats are all in bold shape and cleans up well for what it is.

This truck is not perfect but it's a great reliable wheeler. Cheap to maintain and enjoy.

***Truck was sold and the buyer couldn't come up with the funds. So it's back up for sale. $6500 obo. Worth that in parts alone....***

For whatever reason I can no longer get pics to upload here...
Can send pics/videos of walk around etc.

Air

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210823-110419.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles