FS Galvanized Jeep Kitchen (now called Overland Kitchen)

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Hi Yall,
I'm going to sell my galvanized Jeep Kitchen because I'm moving to a van and need to build new drawers to fit a Snow Peak IGT.

Located in western Montana. The company is now called "Overland Kitchen", but it's the same thing. It is important to note that my model is galvanized sheet metal (not stainless steel). Also, the drawer slides are not locking drawer slides. The unit has little catches to keep things opened and closed.

Everything works. I've added some magnets to help hold two of the drawers closed and have modified the stove tray to fit several different models of stoves....but the price is right. I've also removed the cutting board (white part next to the stove), but can include it if you want it.

$1500.00 local pickup.

Now, I do have the original crate that it shipped in, and I may be willing to ship it if:
  • The buyer pays ALL shipping costs up front
  • The buyer pays for the kitchen in full, up front, non-refundable
So, it might be best to take a road trip if you want it. Please see my build thread for pictures (when it was in my 2-door Jeep) and PM me if you have any questions. No trades. Price is firm. Of course, stove in the pic is not included. But, I can throw in a Coleman white gas stove (which is made to fit this drawer correctly) for $50.00. It's in very good shape.

Thanks.
3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles