FS: Foxwing Eco 2.1 Awning w/ Lots of Accessories.

boisefj

Observer
Foxwing is SOLD !!!

Awning w/ 3 side / roof extension panels is still for sale. Price lowered to $500. This is a great deal. Your gain, my loss.

Decided to sell my Foxwing Eco 2.1 270 degree Awning. I have used it less than 5 times and don't need it any longer, as I have a trailer now with my Ezi Awn Globetrotter Tent on it which has it's own awning built in. It did save my bacon at the 2015 Overland Expo. If you were there, you know what I am talking about.

It has some black stuff on one of the Walls, probably will come off, but I have included a pic of it.
The 6" Rubber strap that holds the poles in place when the awning is stored has split and needs to be replace, should be no issue from Foxwing, These are the two issues I noticed on my inspection of it. See pic of split strap and black on wall section. No tears or holes in Awning.

I have a lot of accessories for this Awning. Here is a list of what is included:

Foxwing Eco 2.1 Awning complete with Mounting Hardware, 4 Poles, 10 Pole stakes w/ 8 adjustable cords and stuff sacks for poles and Stakes w/ cords. All in excellent condition.

In Addition I have :
1 Spare Eco 2.1 Pole
3 Foxwing Eco 2.1 Awning Side Walls, each in there own stuff sack complete with 3 stakes each. These double as roof extensions if need be. These attach via Velcro and Snaps, very secure.
Foxwing Pole Kit (5 Poles) so you can use the side walls as roof extensions.
Front Runner Foxwing Awning Mounts and Hardware.

Check out Foxwing's website URL for all the details on this great awning.
http://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/products/shade/awnings/foxwing-eco-2-1_31117[/URL]

Full retail for this package would be crazy expensive at over $1100
I am selling this complete package for $600 cash. Open to reasonable offers and options.
Can't ship this, so if you live in Boise, ID or know someone coming thru, they can pick it up.

The Complete picture slide show can be viewed here:

IMG_3286.jpg
IMG_3280.jpg
IMG_3285.jpg
IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3284.jpg
IMG_3282.jpg

Last edited:

boisefj

Observer
It didn't work out with Baconboy, come and get it! I'm home till the 24th of July then I will be in LaGrande if you wanted to meet me there, it would save you some hours and gas. I will only be available the afternoon of the 24th there

boisefj

Observer
Awning w/ 3 side / roof extension panels is still for sale. I will be going to the Portland Area this weekend and could deliver it there if anyone is interested. Call or Text Ty at 208-407-1265

boisefj

Observer
If someone wants to buy the awning without the extras, I would be open to that. But the awning has to sell first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles