FS: Escape 17 Travel Trailer, CO

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling my 2008 Escape 17 travel trailer. Modded to handle mild to moderate off road travel. Has factory 4" lift and 30" tires for total lift of 6". Rear bumper extended to protect rear of trailer and lots of armor in the right places. Sleeps three, 2 in double bed at rear, 1 in single up front. Both beds convert to dinettes. Single person or couple can leave rear bed fully made up all the time and use front dinette for meals. Unit has XL fridge, microwave, two burner stove, furnace, AC, Max-air fan, inverter, big Optima battery, tinted glass and more. It has a Porta-potti instead of a full bathroom. A shower on a trailer of this size is too cramped to be practical, so I opted for more storage space instead. This trailer is a lot like a Casita only better fit, finish and quality all around. Built in British Columbia.

Go to escapetrailers.com for details from the builder.

Over $25,000 invested. Asking $17,500. Located in Cedaredge, Colorado.

Ace
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349929155.208045.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349929248.561888.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349929348.040891.jpg

Last edited:

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Dimensions are 17 x 6.5 ft, 2300# curb weight, 3500# GVW, 2" hitch, fully boxed steel frame, custom tongue storage box. Two tires are near new, spare is well worn but still legal. Trailer is in great shape and everything works just fine. Full fiberglass body, fully insulated, lots of windows which all open except rear. Interior cabinets are mostly oak with a very nice finish. Moving to a small off-road trailer with RTT.

Ace

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Over the four years I owned this camper I had dozens of folks admire it and told me if I ever sell it they would be interested, so here's your chance.

Ace

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
This trailer is ideal for long trips in the dirt, like weeks or even months traveling through Baja. Though it is not a true off-road trailer it does just fine on moderate rough roads. Took it into Toroweep this spring with no issues. It has been towed into some sand dunes and light weight and tall/wide tires did great. Suspension is Dexter Torque-flex which has done fine and is the preferred set up by Aspen Trailers who builds a great off-road teardrop.

Ace

STREGA

Explorer
Very nice trailer!

I'am very familiar with this trailer since I have done quite a few trips with Ace. It is in great shape, Ace takes care of his stuff. The size is perfect IMO, Big enough inside to be very comfortable but small enough outside to be taken into tight places and we have been to some "off the beaten path" areas. Somebody is going to get a nice trailer, wish it was me!

wingysataday

Adventurer
I can vouch for ace as well. He was very prompt in purchasing my off road trailer. He does not like mediocre products and takes exceptional care of his things! 5:26_7_2: star buyer.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
The trailer is under my carport and fully winterized so no rush to sell until spring, however I could use the cash, so will consider any reasonable offers.

Ace

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354898746.000696.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles