FS: Escape 17 Travel Trailer, CO

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Ace, you might want to also post this on http://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/rv-for-sale and http://fiberglassrv.com - lots of folks looking for 'eggs' on these two sites.

Great looking trailer you have there and, imo, a fair price - for those not familiar with the molded fiberglass genre, these things hold their value about as well as anything and Escape makes one of the best.

Thanks for the reminder. I know about the sites. Just keep forgetting to post there. Thanks for the plug on the price too.

Ace

ab1985

Explorer
I love this trailer and have been lusting over it ever since you posted your ad. If I had space I'd be all over it. GLWS.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Had a nice couple from Moab look at my trailer today. Really thought I had a sale but they decided a Escape 19 would suit their needs better. Wanted more room.

Ace

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I'm really hoping to find a buyer here on Expo as this trailer is really built for the more adventures type. I've had some interest from the "normal RV crowd" until they found out it does not have a full bath. They expect too much stuff to be crammed into a 17' trailer. Yeh, this trailer can be ordered with a full bath, but that takes up about 1/5 of the interior, not to mention all the plumbing waiting to be ripped off by the first stick you run over. Then you have a real shippy mess to clean up. Putting a 6" lift on this trailer then adding yards of plastic pipe hanging down low would be a sin.

Ace

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Thought I had it sold but the buyer backed out over finance issues. She would have been a perfect match for this trailer.

Romer

Adventurer
Ace, thats a sweet trailer. I would be all over that if I didnt have my Kimberley. That does look much more comfortable than my Kimberley though.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Ace, thats a sweet trailer. I would be all over that if I didnt have my Kimberley. That does look much more comfortable than my Kimberley though.

Yes, the comfort is high. I have lived through just about every weather extreme you can name and was always quite comfortable, but maybe a bit scarred at times. When it sells I will be back to camping either in my RTT or a ground tent. Canvas or nylon can't compare to solid fiberglass.

Ace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior