FS: Engel MT60 Fridge (New)

DCH109

Adventurer
So I have an Engel MT60 fridge for sale.

It is new but out of the box. I never used it and got it on a deal where it has some damage to the metal in the corner.
No damage to the components or anything else. Works perfect and comes with the remote display as well.

This is the big fridge.
I managed to fix most of the metal damage (see pic). it works 100%. comes with all cables (new) all parts and the manual. Like i said i never used it.
I was building my FJ60 as an expedition rig and have since decided just to build it as my Daily Driver and keep it as stock as possible.

Pickup is preferred in Leesburg, VA. But i will ship it on your dime.
Might be a bit dusty in the picks as it is being stored in my fj60

Looking for $600 that is just over a 50% savings from most places online.

Attachments

• P1180295.jpg
    P1180295.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 213
  • P1180282.jpg
    P1180282.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 209
  • P1180284.jpg
    P1180284.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 224
  • P1180286.jpg
    P1180286.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

DCH109

Adventurer
I need to see this walk out of my place ASAP.

this is as low as i will drop it. Price reduced to $690. At this price you are 1/2 the cost of brand new in the box, for a new out of the box fridge.

DCH109

Adventurer
BTT

and now i will ship this on your dime.

i will pack it well in two boxes and surrounded by foam/ and or foam chips

Last edited:

Ian_Barry

Observer
Saw the fridge in person

Went out to meet DCH109 and look at the fridge for my own build. He was very accommodating and the fridge is in great shape (minus the very minor damage at one corner).

I would not hesitate to pick this up if it fit my build a little better; right now I'm considering whether the size is right for me. The fridge works well, runs quiet, and genuinely appears to have never been used.

Also worth noting that DCH109 has a very cool restoration/build going on.

Cheers,

Ian

DCH109

Adventurer
Thanks Ian for the kind words.

FIRE SALE.... this is the last reduction. it has to go $600. so now is the time to get it.........at this price your going to have to come to me and pick it up. i am not driving to meet anyone.

DCH109

Adventurer
BTT

NOW including a set of Accuride 24-48" slide rails. You have to build the base and holder.

I bought the slide rails in hopes of building a pull out side, never used them and they go with the fridge.

This has to go. Price is still $600

BTT

NOW including a set of Accuride 24-48" slide rails. You have to build the base and holder.

I bought the slide rails in hopes of building a pull out side, never used them and they go with the fridge.

This has to go. Price is still $600

shipping cost to Fort Worth, Texas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles