FS: Eezi Awn XKlusiv 1800 Roof Top Tent, with Drop Room $1500

KawrNYC

Eezi Awn XKlusiv T-Top 2200 Roof Top Tent, with Drop Room perfect condition for sale. I took it off my roof about 4 months ago, since then its been in storage at a 4wd shop. I will ship at the buyers expense no problem from New Jersey. I also am listening to offers on my James Baroud Explorer in black which is currently on my truck and practically brand new, used about 3 times bought it earlier this summer.

Like I said the tent and ground room are in storage in New Jersey and will be shipped or picked up from there. Attached are some pictures of the tent. I don't have any of the interior because I just never took any but it is in perfect condition, I only used it about 5 times and before then it was owned by Expedition Overland and they took good care of it. I NEVER used the ground room so that is also in great condition, I attached a picture from Equipt which has the tent and ground room for reference. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 453
  • IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 478
  • IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 425
  • IMG_1401.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 421
  • fullsizeoutput_21e2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_21e2.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 398
Last edited:

LI LWB

Interested in the awning. Im out on Long Island. Really want the tent too but i don't have that cash right now. Ill send you a PM

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KawrNYC

Doesn't the 2200 have 2 ladders?

As far as I know this is the 2200, thats what is stated in the build sheet I have from the previous owner. I just googled the 2200 and alot of pictures have 2 ladders but a lot also just have 1. The tent is now in storage about 2 hours from my house so I cant just go over and check for the tag or whatever might have the model name on it. Thanks for your comment.

tjalward

Observer
if those are the actual pictures of your tent (which I think they are, not something pulled off the web) then there is no way that is a 2200. Looks more like a 1600 if you ask me. 1800 is almost 6 feet across, and eyeballing I'd say it doesn't look it from the pics installed on the 4runner. I've always thought that the 2200 always came with 2 ladders as well.

KawrNYC

if those are the actual pictures of your tent (which I think they are, not something pulled off the web) then there is no way that is a 2200. Looks more like a 1600 if you ask me. 1800 is almost 6 feet across, and eyeballing I'd say it doesn't look it from the pics installed on the 4runner. I've always thought that the 2200 always came with 2 ladders as well.

Yeah this is definitely not the 2200 that’s why I’ve changed the name of the thread. Thanks guys, I really would have never thought twice about it if you hadn’t pointed it out. Yeah that’s my car and my tent in the pictures. The tent is almost 6 feet across, I slept in there with my brother and we had plenty of space left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles