FS: Danner Light Pioneer Hiking boots - Size 11 EE - $400

Se7en62

Adventure Seeker
Brand New In Box. These are a limited production that's mostly sold out now. They were $430 from PYS, so I'd like to get $400 SHIPPED. They're Size 11 EE, which is "Wide" in Danner speak, but they fit like a Regular 12. I wear a 12 in Nike and a 12 in Salomon and these fit perfectly. I just realized I have way too many pairs of hiking boots and am not doing nearly the amount of hiking I used to do. These are very nice and very lightweight for a gore-tex, waterproof, leather, and re-craftable boot.

"The Danner Light Pioneer boot borrows New Balance’s classic grey color palette to finish off the suede, Horween leather and Cordura upper. Based on our original Danner Light hiking boot, the Danner Light Pioneer is manufactured in our Portland, Oregon, factory and sets the standard for rugged durability, waterproof protection and craftsmanship. Special additions inspired by New Balance include a leather heel detail and a reflective underlay on the collar. Additional details include a speckled Vibram outsole, New Balance-branded lace lock, co-branded embossing on the tongue, reflective flecked lace and traditional boot lace."

http://www.danner.com/danner-light-pioneer.html

30459.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles