FS - Conferr Rack for "ZJ" Grand Cherokee

Robert Bills

Explorer
FS - Conferr Rack SOLD!!!

For Sale - Conferr Rack for Jeep Grand Cherokee (definitely fits any ZJ and will most likely fit any WJ).

Equipped with extension for front lights (allows sunroof to open), prewired for side and rear lights, expanded metal floor, mounts for Hi Lift and shovel/axe, threaded for spare tire mount.

SOLD 8/15/09!!!!!

Last edited:

Robert Bills

Explorer
46" wide x 62" long x 6" tall if I recall correctly, plus the tube extension for the front lights. (The rack is locked up in my local jeep shop until Tuesday a.m., I will post exact dimensions then.)

It is set up to fit the '93-'98 Grand Cherokee "ZJ" perfectly (it came off my '97). It should also fit the '99+ Grand Cherokee "WJ," which has nearly identical roof dimensions. It is probably too narrow for the Cherokee.

This is an expedition rack that would work well for someone who uses a Grand Cherokee for offroad exploration. Could use some clean up and rattle can paint. (Rack would cost more if I do it.) It comes with all the mounting hardware to fit the Grand Cherokee factory roof rails.

On edit: The correct dimensions are 60" long x 39" wide x 6" tall. The light tube extension adds 17" to the length and clears the sunroof.

Last edited:

Robert Bills

Explorer
The correct dimensions are 60" long x 39" wide x 6" tall. The light bar is constructed with 1 1/2" tube and is designed to clear the sunroof. (Kevin's Jee Parts sells an updated design with a similar light bar - this rack was modified by the original owner of Offroad General Store in Laguna Hills.)

Someone please take this!! It is a great rack but I no longer have my Grand Cherokee and don't have room to store the rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94