FS - Citizen ECO Drive Skyhawk Atomic Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
That really sucks man, he must have been desperate to sell it for $200 in the first place... that is an expensive watch. i hope all works out for you

Something tells me he may never have had the watch to begin with...yet he still may have sold it five or ten times over the internet.

Did you ever see pics of his personal watch so you could see the scratches and general condition of it, or were all the pics taken from internet brochures?

voyageur

Adventurer
Howdy T. Low... No I didn't see any photos of the actual ECO drive watch. I admit I based my decision on:

1. Portal membership

2. Previous history of his transactions.

I understand "Caveat Emptor"...

My BAD.

expoxj

Adventurer
sorry

I've communicated with him in the past but nothing recently. I know he lives in a town about 30 miles from me ,but I don't know his address. Wish I could help more ,but keep the benifit of the doubt as long as possible. Sometimes stuff happens none of us know about.

voyageur

Adventurer
HAPPY ENDING, ALMOAT. ALL IS WELL, I think.

Just heard from Tim. Happy to report he, is as I first thought, a stand up guy. He will be shipping my watch and expressed extreme regret as to the situation. I am not going to quote his email to me. If he choses to address it on the portal so be it.

My faith in man and Expedition Portal is restored!

I reiterate, I bore him no malice and thanks to those of you who told me to "Sit down, shut up and wait!"

XJINTX

Explorer
GR8 to hear!!!

Glad it was just some SLOW communication.

Reinstates my good impression of our members.

Please post so we know he came through with product!

T.Low

Expedition Leader
thumbup.gif

Sometimes ya just gotta get people's attention.:ylsmoke:

TheRoadie

Explorer
I had only ONE transaction out of many here on ExPo that went similarly. Item not shipped. No response to emails. Escalated here on the forums. Seller took notice after a couple of weeks and issued seven of the standard top ten excuses off his script pad. Truth may never be known.

I still prefer to buy from sellers with no history of delay or drama.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Right on, glad it worked out. I've met more honest people on this board than anywhere else on the web. Shoot, site unseen i've sold/bought vehicles here!

voyageur

Adventurer
Lookin Good!

I spoke to Tim "Live" this morning. He promised to send the watch by UPS Overnight, tomorrow. He is currently on-the-road. If he does, I will receive it Friday morning, in time for my Everglades trip. I will keep you all posted and let you know how "Time Flies"...

:wings:​

Kinda like having an Expedition Portal Support Group. Every time I log on... I feeel better!

Photog

Explorer
David,
Sometime the best layed plans get messed up by UPS Overnight. If it does not show up before you leave, pick your favorite timepiece and enjoy your trip.:smiley_drive:

Glad to hear the communications are back on-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles