FS: CDN M101 with lid and power in CFL

tracknod

Observer
Hey All,

Being that I am buying what I consider to be my wife an my dream trailer in a couple days I am not so regretfully putting up my other two expo trailers. I just returned home from a trip where the CDN M101 pulled FANTASTIC for 5k miles with the stock pintle. I had 2000% intentions on making this my main expo trailer, and slowly upgrading everything, but that changed when we bought the Basecamp. :(

The first trailer I am selling is my serial #1242 CDN M101 with steel lid that is powder coated white. The trailer itself is very straight and in great condition. The tires have been replaced with Uniroyal Laredo HD/T 235/75r15 on the stock rims that have about 90% tread on them. The bearings were also replaced with the tires about 10k miles ago. I am also including the same spare with a NOS spare holder that I have on the back acting as a bumper. I also put on LED trailer lights in the stock position when I did the wheels.

The lid was fabricated a year ago and is now on two 125 LB struts that work flawlessly for the lid by itself. I am also including a new set of 250 LB struts just in case you want to add a RTT to the lid. It was created with 14g steel and I have no problem standing on it.

In the front, I have a year old Harbor Freight tongue box that has a 45 day old Noco Charger with Noco shore plug and a Big regular marine battery I bought at the same time. This was used for the last month to power my ARB 67 QT Fridge which it did perfect. The longest we went without shore power was 5 days and the fridge was still at 27˚. The trailer is wired for the new screw in style ARB connector that is on the floor in the right hand corner of the trailer. I am also including the tie downs for the ARB that are set so you can just drop your fringed in if you want. The trailer is also wired for a standard 7 pin connector with the stock parking brake still intact. I also have the two rod pieces I pulled off to mount the tongue box that I will throw in just in case you want them.

Up until we left for our last trip 45 days ago, the trailer was its original OD green, but my daughter thought we should paint it. We then used 4 cans of Plasti-Dip to paint it Black Cherry with black fenders and wheels. It was only supposed to be temporary as we were really going to paint it this winter to match the FJ. It has held up ridiculously well considering we just sprayed it on but it is plasti-Dip and it will peel off or come off with a strong pressure washer.

I am also including a NEW set of drums to change the wheels over to a toyota pattern if you want. I had every intention on doing this, but never go around to it. On top of those, I am including a NOS tarp for the CDN M101 in case you want to take the lid off. Finally, I am including a couple "tool boxes" that make storing stuff a breeze.

The trailer is FS for $3000 OBO as she sits right now in Orlando. I may have a brand new red wavian Nato Jerry Can and a new Jerry can Tool box that can go with the trailer too.

PM me with any questions and I'll send you my number so we can chat...

Oh... I forgot... some pictures. Mind you I just got home two hours ago so the trailer hasn't been cleaned yet....

1GUCa61h.jpg

nT4nYf7h.jpg

Xwjd7IYh.jpg

a45n5iTh.jpg

Nts35Pbh.jpg

DPl04aPh.jpg

acdBYS4h.jpg

vWdf5nYh.jpg

Last edited:

tracknod

Observer
I can't have three trailers parked at my house....:Wow1: I know somebody wants a nice CDN M101. I might throw in a newish (used twice) ARB 50 qt fridge if it makes things easier. :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles