FS: CBI High Clearance Rear Bumper with Swingout for 05+ Tacoma

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
FS: CBI High Clearance Rear Bumper with Swingout for 05+ Tacoma, will fit 2005 through 2012 Tacoma. Zinc dipped and powdercoated.

As seen in Summer 2010 issue of Overland Journal:

_MG_2238.jpg

_MG_2219-1.jpg

Great protection and well optioned. See full write up with lots of pics HERE on my website.

100_3158.jpg

100_3159.jpg

100_3156.jpg

Full wrap around armor protection, provision for Hi-Lift jack and your choice of fuel/water can carriers, receiver hitch, recovery points, spare tire carrier, gas strut open and close assist, very secure. Comes with ammo can, AT can carrier and spare not included :)

100_3324.jpg

100_3398-1.jpg

100_3405.jpg

Pictures when new right off the pallet from CBI before I had it sand blasted, zinc dipped and powdercoated by Precision Powdercoating in Orange County. Powder coating has faded some with age of course but is still in great shape.

100_2985.jpg

A bumper like this lists today on CBI's website for approximately $1,600 depending on options. Plus tax and shipping (shipping for me was $200 when new).

SEE NEW HERE AT CBI

This bumper is for sale for a mere $1,000, this won't last long.

Local pick up preferred in SoCal (Temecula), will help with mounting if needed, will ship on buyers dime if needed. PM if interested.

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader

I was just kidding around in my comment above, but there's some basis to it. Minutes after you posted this thread, I contacted Chris about it, because I know he's looking to build up his new taco. I think it's great that you guys both worked it out beneficially. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles