FS: Brand New 23Zero Walkabout 87 with LST in Memphis, TN

soyabm

Brand New 23Zero Walkabout 87 with LST

Purchased in Feb 2020. Installed it on my 4Runner (daily driver) thinking I would drive it around everyday. Took it off 10 days later and has been sitting in a weather controlled warehouse since. NEVER slept in. NEVER been on a trip. I bought the fitted sheets and FrontRunner Quick Release Rooftop Tent Mount as well so I will include that. After showing wife she pointed it out that we might be able to get the whole family in the tent but would be very uncomfortable so we are looking for a trailer. 23Zero will not have any Walkabout 87 coming to USA for Months! Great Deal!

Features
  • 5 + Person Sleeping Capacity
  • Huge Bed – 87” x 96” Sleeping Area
  • 280GSM Ripstop canvas with Light suppression technology®
  • Light suppression technology blocks almost all outside light from entering the tent meaning you wake when you want and keeps you up to 20% cooler once the suns hits.
  • 4 Season Comfort
  • Snow pole included
  • 3” Thick Sleep Comfort rebound foam cotton top mattress with a waterproof base, eliminating the need for an Anti-Condensation mat
  • Weight: 198lb
  • Fits a larger size vehicle with the appropriate roof rack
  • Annex and Accessories shown are optional extras and not included with tent
  • All fitting hardware is supplied with the tent
  • 2 Year Warranty

Located in Memphis, TN
Asking $2,000 including fitted sheet & Frontrunner Quick Release Rooftop Tent Mount

Attachments

• IMG_1673.jpeg
    IMG_1673.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 476
  • Turtlebacker-.jpg
    Turtlebacker-.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

ITTOG

I would be all over it if it wasn't so far away. Too bad you're not visiting Dallas or Houston sometime soon

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94