FS: Autohome Columbus Medium(gunmetal), FrontRunner rack/etc, Fiamma F35 Pro awning

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Selling my complete roof rack/rack accessories/RTT/awning setup. The perfect complete setup to outfit your overland vehicle.
Setup for either a Mercedes G-Wagen for Ford E-Series van, but COULD EASILY BE ADAPTED TO OTHER RIGS!!

--Front Runner 2.4M Tall(feet) rack for Mercedes G-Wagen. Currently setup for Ford E-Series van. Comes with 8 rack feet for both G-Wagen and 8 custom rack feet for E-Series (from FR, you can buy other height feet that bolt on to the rack to clear the roofs of over vehicles. This is what I did to adapt the rack from the G to the E).
--Comes with "old style" front deflector, as well as "new style" front deflector(currently att'd)
--Comes with 4 FR spot light mounts
--Comes with custom bracket for sand flag (black satin powdercoat)
--FR under-rack table mount kit
--FR stainless table (w/ custom satin black vinyl on edges, and custom handles, so the table remains stealthy)
--FR stainless bottle opener
--FR axe mounting bracket (no axe being sold)
--FR shovel mounting bracket (no shovel being sold)
--Comes with custom mounts for Maxtrax (black satin powdercoat. No Maxtrax being sold)
--Rigid Dually D2 60deg passenger rear LED lamp on custom alumimum bracket (not yet powdercoated)
**Note--no Rigid 50" front LED bar being sold with the setup, unless you really really want it and then we can talk. It is mounted using custom brackets (black satin powdercoat).

--Autohome Columbus Variant Medium size, Regular length (purchased from ExPo member out of Cali)
--Custom Mercedes Tectite Grey and clearcoat (by professional body shop)
--Complete "clearbra" paint protection film (by professional film/tint shop)
--Custom memory foam mattress (sooo comfortable!)
--Has black mesh storage cubby net on ceiling
--Gray exterior fabric
--No leaks
--Autohome fit kit to FR rack
--Comes with Autohome aluminum ladder, and a "J-hook" custom interior shelf

--Fiamma F35 Pro 2.2M awning(custom size, had to import from Italy!)
--Gray exterior fabric
--The exterior aluminum cover was a light gray, but I disassembled everything and had it all powdercoated satin black
--Comes with Fiamma stake kit, also a new Fiamma rafter kit
--Custom mounts to FR roof rack (black satin powdercoat)
--Have always dried it out after any moisture, so no mold/mildew/rot

Over $8000 invested into the complete setup, not including labor! Selling all for $4891.
**I would like to sell everything together as a complete package as it's already been painstakingly setup to all work together. However, I understand someone may want the RTT separate, or the awning separate, or the rack setup separate. So I'm willing to entertain offers for splitting up the items.
Located in Portland, Oregon.

Many pics here showing the evolution of the rack/RTT setup over time.
LMK if you have any questions I can help with,
Jeremy

DSCN0829.JPG
DSCN0831.JPG
DSCN0951-5.JPG
DSCN0952.JPG
DSCN0957.JPG
DSCN0965.JPG
DSCN0970.JPG
DSCN0971.JPG
DSCN0975.JPG
DSCN0978.JPG

Last edited:

rickashay

Explorer
Any idea if the Autohome is the Regular or XL length? You state size Medium, but I know they offer two lengths. Thanks!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Any idea if the Autohome is the Regular or XL length? You state size Medium, but I know they offer two lengths. Thanks!

Sorry that wasn't clear, I just noted in my first post; it's Regular length. I'm 6'0" and fit without laying at an angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz