FS: AutoHome Columbus in CO

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
SOLD SOLD SOLD

The Autohome Columbus Variant RTT was purchased new May 2013. It only weighs 90# and is probably the fastest setup going (10" to open, a couple minutes to adjust doors, windows, etc). This unit is their regular small, bed size is 48x78x3". Factory ladder included. Tent is wired and lighted. Asking $2000, new cost now is $2600. Willing to deliver moderate distance for gas money. Located in Cedaredge, CO near Delta.

Thanks for looking.

Ace ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434718412.156680.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434718445.174709.jpg

Last edited:

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
No, but as I've pointed out to others if you buy this at $1500 you save $1100 from a new one which probably need to be shipped also. That money saved would pay for a lot of shipping. But if someone wants to do this all costs and arranging to transport would be done by the buyer.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Would you be willing to put/mount it on a pallet?

No that would be a huge pallet and not add much protection. The way to transport is find a small shipper that can mount it direct on crossbars of a van or trailer. Somebody that hauls small RVs or boats. You might call Autohome and ask how they ship them. They brought mine to me at Overland Expo 13 on their trailer and at no cost. It was not covered or boxed at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier