FS: ARB 50QT Fridge Freezer with Transit Bag (superb condition)

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I have for sale a like-new ARB 50QT Fridge Freezer for sale with the ARB transit bag. I've had it a while (it sat in a box for the first year) but only used it a couple times. Works great, but it just doesn't fit my small vehicle very well.

It's located in Prescott, AZ. I can really justify shipping it but would look into a short-range delivery.

Asking $700.

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
I have for sale a like-new ARB 50QT Fridge Freezer for sale with the ARB transit bag. I've had it a while (it sat in a box for the first year) but only used it a couple times. Works great, but it just doesn't fit my small vehicle very well.

It's located in Prescott, AZ. I can really justify shipping it but would look into a short-range delivery.

Asking $700.

Im very interested can you PM me shipping to NC 28403

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
Christophe, if it's still available after the 15th of Dec, I'll buy it with cold cash (that's X-mas bonus time, so Santa will be bringing the well chilled money south), and I'll pick it up at the shop.

SnowCrackerUT

Buy buy buy! Half off today only.

Is there anything you haven't sold that's not "still in the box", "rarely used", "brand new", or "just taken out and looked at a few times"? In addition, I read you sold a "built out" Disco for a Patriot? Just because it's under warranty doesn't mean you should buy a newer vehicle that breaks down more than a LR. I get a general feeling of mistrust and bad taste from you sir, nor will I be buying your "like new" fridge with included overpriced condom. Unless....you'll take $500 and meet me and my DII halfway in Zion. Half off for used equipment is the portal way, even though it's only been licked and petted just a few times.
Good day-

luk4mud

Explorer
Is there anything you haven't sold that's not "still in the box", "rarely used", "brand new", or "just taken out and looked at a few times"? In addition, I read you sold a "built out" Disco for a Patriot? Just because it's under warranty doesn't mean you should buy a newer vehicle that breaks down more than a LR. I get a general feeling of mistrust and bad taste from you sir, nor will I be buying your "like new" fridge with included overpriced condom. Unless....you'll take $500 and meet me and my DII halfway in Zion. Half off for used equipment is the portal way, even though it's only been licked and petted just a few times.
Good day-

With all of 2 posts on this board, you may want to reconsider attacking a well respected poster here, and read the rules regarding comments on price in the for sale section.

Bump for a nice fridge.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Good day-

Let this be a warning to Snowcracker and anyone else, we don't tolerate this kind of bashing around here.
We don't allow comments about price in a for sale thread.
We sure don't allow the spirit of this post.
If is was a friendly joke between friends around the campfire we might get that is was said with a smile and the other party laughed it off...that doesn't work on the web.

Judoka

Learning To Live
Good day-

Best part of the whole post...... AN OFFER! :sombrero: I guess I missed the class on negotiating like this. Ha! Counter-offer should be, " $750 and you pay shipping"!

SnowCrackerUT

Counter

Asking $700.[/QUOTE]

Okay okay. $525 but you have to meet me in Beaver now. Downtown Beaver is beautiful this time of year. Much like Preskit but well...without all the nice stuff.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Good day-

My advice to you...don't buy my fridge. :sombrero:

Last edited:

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
FYI - Judoka is first in line for the fridge with his over to me via PM a couple days ago. Mark, you're second up, and SnowcrackerUT can have it for free if he drives to Prescott and trades his Disco for a Patriot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94