FS: ARB 2500x2500 Awning & Touring Awning Room - SoCal

nckwltn

Explorer
Previous owner of the LX 470 included this ARB 2500 x 2500 Awning and 2000 x 2500 ARB Touring Awning Room. I've only used the awning a couple times, and have never used the awning room except to set it up in my driveway. As far as I can tell the room is in like new condition. No damage whatsoever. The awning itself is also in great condition. I did replace one of the supports in the last 12 months due to a gust that tweaked it while camping in DVNP. There are a few marks where the awning rolls up and rubs the aluminum mounting bar, but the awning fabric doesn't appear to be damaged. The marks appear to be movement as a result of vibrations while going down the trail (see attached photos).

I'm also including the mounting hardware that I used to mount this to my Gamiviti rack. These mounts can likely be used in many other racks directly or adapted to fit.

Last edited:

Imnosaint

Adventurer
This is a steal at $300. ARB no longer makes this particular awning room, making it a hard-to-find item. We traveled with ours for seven years, hundreds of deployments and never an issue.

Idahopapa

This is a steal at $300. ARB no longer makes this particular awning room, making it a hard-to-find item. We traveled with ours for seven years, hundreds of deployments and never an issue.
I 100% agree! I updated my a few years ago when they came out with the LED light and we love it. The price is an absolute steal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles