FS - AluCab Awning, Prinsu, Seibon Carbon, Baja Designs

regmilla31

I'm changing my setup so I have to following stuff for sale...

Baja Designs OnX6 40" lightbar, White, Driving Combo
MSRP: $1400
Asking: $1000 obo

Prinsu HABITAT Rack
$OLD

AluCab XL Tilting Fridge Slide. Holes drilled to mount the Elements Fridge straps
$OLD

AluCab Shadow Awn 270, no brackets
$OLD

Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
$OLD

Mobtown Offroad Rear Bumper with Single Swingout, Spare Tire Carrier, Rotopax Mount, Camp Table. No cracks or anything... super sturdy bumper. Normal wear on it.
$OLD

AluCab Gen 3 RTT w/ Awning Brackets, Shower Cube Brackets. Awning and Shower Cube will not be included.
$OLD

ARE CX-HD Shell w/ Driver side toolbox, Blue Sea Accessory Panel, Aluminum Windoors, Carpeted Interior, LED Lights. The integrated HD Rack supports up to 500lbs (dynamic) and 800 lbs (static) and it is specifically made to hold Roof Top Tents. There are some scratches from tree branches but pretty sure they can be buffed out.
$OLD

Mobilestrong Drawer System. Has a few holes on the top to mount the fridge slide.
$OLD

No shipping on any of the items... Local pick up or meet ups only. Located in Los Angeles, CA.

Please DM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

MALLOW_TRONA_20_132.JPGMALLOW_TRONA_20_170.JPGTRONA_MELLOW_2020_1.JPGSNOWDAY_19_75.JPGSNOWDAY_19_283.JPGSNOWDAY_19_326.JPGTRONA_MELLOW_2020_14.JPGMALLOW_TRONA_20_175.JPG
$OLD

Attachments

• MALLOW_TRONA_20_147.JPG
    MALLOW_TRONA_20_147.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Fester

Observer
Peps will want to know if the BD light bar is spot, flood or driving combo. Also is it white? Looks black the pictures...

ZioEdo

Is the Habitat Rack and Light bar available?

Can you give me the dimensions of the rack. I have an canopy camper installed on LB double cab tacoma, 2019.

Where are located?

Thanks
Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles