FS: Alu-Cab Khaya Camper

msoverland

9AAB2DAE-1F7C-4D16-94AC-F4B301E5AB02.JPG

09B37FD0-DCCF-46B1-97F0-ADEF590BC08A.JPG

After just 2 years of reliable service and epic family adventures, we are sending this fully equipped Alu-Cab Khaya Camper on a new adventure with you! This Khaya Camper started as a base model camper and was customized to accommodate film-making, guided expeditions and family adventures. Its spacious interior layout compliment a wide range of odd sized loads and cargo.

Whether you're a solo traveler or a family of four, this camper is equipped to support off-grid living on the road or off. Designed to fit in most mid-size pickup 5' or 6' beds this campers extremely versatile design allows you to remove the camper in just 10-15 minutes!

For more information message us directly or visit https://rebrand.ly/KhayaCamper

make/model
2017 Alu-Cab Khaya Camper Weekender

price
$14,500

electrical
ARB Elements 60qt Fridge/Freezer
Xantrex PRO 1000W Inverter
Blue Sea Fuse Block
AC Power Outlet Strip w/ USB
(2) Interior 12V w/ USB Outlet
Anderson Power Connector

lighting
(4) National Luna LED white/red lights
(2) LED Reading Lights

storage
Front Runner 45L Water Tank
(3) Blue Ridge Overland Gear molle panels
(4) 48" L Tracks

mounting
(4) Jack Stands
Ball Mount Hitch Anchor
Receiver Mount Hitch Anchor
Bed Mouting Plates, Turnbuckles and Eyebolts

convenience
Alu-Cab Shadow Awn
Alu-Cab Table
GP Factor Stainless Steel Table
Alu-Cab Low Profile Load Bars
Alu-Cab Maxtrax Tray
(2) Exterior Mount Quick Fist
Propane Tank Mount
Jerry Can Mount
Rear Zipper Door
Outer Limit Supply First Aid Kit

MSO_244.jpg

Last edited:

msoverland

Do you have pics of the inside?
For now, we have this video from when we built the truck. When you click, it should start where we walkaround the Khaya and it shows the inside minus the L Track on the walls and molle panels. I'll have more recent interior pics up soon.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
For now, we have this video from when we built the truck. When you click, it should start where we walkaround the Khaya and it shows the inside minus the L Track on the walls and molle panels. I'll have more recent interior pics up soon.

I'll be curious to see the interior at this point as well. I've looked at the Khaya frequently (and seen the referenced video), but I'm not convinced we can meet our needs for our family of 3 with such a camper.

msoverland

I'll be curious to see the interior at this point as well. I've looked at the Khaya frequently (and seen the referenced video), but I'm not convinced we can meet our needs for our family of 3 with such a camper.

It depends how old the kiddo is. We sleep 3 wide up top and my son is 5. When he get older he can claim the first floor or sleep in a ground tent. Right now, the dogs sleep on the first floor. As far as storage for 3 people, there's plenty.

I own a Khaya and we sleep me and my wife up top with two small Viszlas (~35lbs) and there is plenty of room. Our older Weim sleeps below. My Khaya is fully loaded with a sink/fridge components on the passenger side and a small bench on the driver side. Considering the wait time on these getting one here state side ready to go is a big bonus IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles